Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Woolworths manager how much would i earn

Evolution_Ends_Here

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
Miitsubishi Magna TJ
as above said.

A job is a job, and at 50-70K a year you would be earning much more than working in a factory as a factory hand/labourer. It is mental stress, yes, but would you rather that than a broken back? If i was in your shoes I would step up, be mature about this,take the job, and work your way up. You won't get anywhere within a year, it takes a long long time to get recognised.

Go for it man, if you do not like it, you can always try your luck elsewhere.

i so would've loved to get this job , i had the interview on friday told my completle history that ive done for woolworths but it didn't matter since ive never had any management experience , i was so confident that i was going to get this job aswell, go through both group interview and then get screwed on fianl interview just because of the experience :hmmm:, back to the drawing board yet again :(

Grennan

Slayer of Stupid Threads
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV G8 Sportswagon
I don't want to do this Nightfill Manager position but under my Job situation right now i will take any job right now, about 2 months ago i resigned from Woolworths Wheelers Hill as a nightfiller because they got rid of the nightfill department which i should not of done anyway since then i've been trying to land to job for the last 2.5 months , had a few interview for all these jobs but failed, so if i had a chance to go back to my old Job i am going grab it, its not best job in the world but its job, this is where i got all my skills from plus ive been there for the longest job that ive ever had 6.5 Years, this job will be alot different as what i used to do with alot more responsibility and i know that, by the way , this job is not the worst job you could get, Commission Only Jobs are, they are by far the worst, Thanks for your Post, But i'm going for this position.

Good old Wheelers Hill :p Place drives me ****ing insane.