Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Would you donate your organs?

Would you donate your organs?

• I would donate organs/tissue after death

Votes: 58 78.4%
  • I would donate tissue before/after death

Votes: 8 10.8%
  • I would consider money donation only

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • I would not donate

Votes: 7 9.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

kuzman89

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 ute
Just curious how many people on this forum would donate their organs or tissue to non for profit transplant organisations after death? Would you donate say, your eyes, heart, lungs, liver etc after your body has ceased functioning? And if you had the option of donating tissue like bone marrow now would you?
If not why? And if so what would you donate and would you wish to keep anything?

If you are against, donating organs, would you donate money for further research into prosthetic limbs, organs and such?

Reason I ask is because I'll be using this info in a small part of a research study and strategy to make people more aware, and donate. I'm doing for my final year of uni. The finished analysis will be forwarded to DonateLife | Australian Organ & Tissue Donation & Transplantation Authority - DonateLife So would appreciate any feedback. Please answer with your age and male or female if possible. Thanks guys.

CSP

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
my car
There is a poll section specifically for polls.

In answer to the OP though, I would donate anything I didn't need ever again. So IF I was to die, people who need parts of me can have whatever they want...

I don't plan on death though. Technology will advance enough in my life time to drastically increase longevity and I'm hoping eventually mean we won't ever have to die. But that's a different topic.

Cameron P

Reaction score
Members Ride
REDHOT VX SS
####in oath i would give away my bits!! wtf am i gonna dow ith them after i die hahaha

kuzman89

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 ute
yeah I assumed the polls section was more to do with car/commodore related things. This should be in the pub I think as it's really not car related at all. And thanks for the feedback.

kuzman89

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 ute
####in oath i would give away my bits!! wtf am i gonna dow ith them after i die hahaha

What about your hands or your face? Or even such things as private bits?

VN_Luke

ƃuoɹʍ ʇsnɾ sı sıɥʇ
Reaction score
Members Ride
Get in the ute
*sings pick-a-part theme song* - you can have all my hand me downs.

Cameron P

Reaction score
Members Ride
REDHOT VX SS
i'd want my private bits to stay with me i think hahaha there mine! hahaha nah i seriously dont know about them or even my exterior body bits

i dont think i'd wanna be completely pulled apart.. i dont mind about my inside though

Jesterarts

Your freedom ends where mine begins
Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 Nissan X-Trail ST-L
I would donate everything apart from my face. They could use parts of my face individually but now the whole.

When I'm dead, I have no use for them and letting my carcass sit in the ground and rot or burn it up would be a waste.

And yeah I would donate my penis! Would be proud knowing the ol'fella still have years of plowing ahead of him even after I'm expired. :p

kuzman89

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 ute
Even for me, I feel abit uneasy even thinking about it. Especially such things as eyes and my face. I would donate most of my insides though, except maybe my heart.

Status
Not open for further replies.