Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Would you donate your organs?

Would you donate your organs?

• I would donate organs/tissue after death

Votes: 58 78.4%
  • I would donate tissue before/after death

Votes: 8 10.8%
  • I would consider money donation only

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • I would not donate

Votes: 7 9.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

old mate

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
VB Sedan / GU Patrol
hmm, pretty sure i saw a girl on that tv show RPA (in nsw) getting a new liver then going off the rails and ####ing that one too. she said she was going to change her ways..

made me get really angry.

oska

Reaction score
Members Ride
vx custom 600RR
hmm, pretty sure i saw a girl on that tv show RPA (in nsw) getting a new liver then going off the rails and ####ing that one too. she said she was going to change her ways..

made me get really angry.

yeah that was some junky in WA who borrowed ???? 250k from the government for a second
transplant , i agree they should never get anything and that also goes to alcos and people over a certain age

pjdm1980

Shut up Jr I'm thinkin!
Reaction score
Members Ride
E1 GTS BUILD NO# 007, GQ Patrol.
I'd donate after but would only donate before death if it was a last resort.

Pub247

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ford Fairmont
I think the system should be changed to a mandatory donation with an opt out policy most other 1st world countries have this and australia has one of the the lowest donating ratio in the 1st world

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
I think the system should be changed to a mandatory donation with an opt out policy most other 1st world countries have this and australia has one of the the lowest donating ratio in the 1st world

Organ donation should never be opt out.

I have left it up to my wife to decide. I would donate to family and very close friends while alive if I could, never strangers.

kuzman89

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 ute
THANKS EVERYONE WHO VOTED AND PARTICPATED IN DISCUSSION. I will be using the results as primary data in my report. I'll also include some of the reasons you guys have listed as to why you may not wish to donate your organs after death. Thanks again, I appreciate it!

bj42turbo

Reaction score
Members Ride
1990 VN Executive
My Mum 10 years again donated a Kidney to my Dad, he would not around today if she hadn't gave him a Kidney.....Am I a donar $hit yes, except my eyes, cant explain that one...

Dazz

P.S something I learnt recently that if you are a donor, its a small chance you will able to donate once deceased...As you need to be in a hospital at time of death for them to able to be used...so if you die for e.g in a car accident Organs not good..

Status
Not open for further replies.