Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Ya want the info? Read this

Evman

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS M6
Why must it be a stuff up? Seriously? My boss's R33 Skyline's battery is in the boot (from factory). Why couldn't it have been something designed into the commodore, rather than a design stuff up. I very seriosuly doubt it could have been a design fault, they would have picked it up in the very early prototype mock ups and done something about it

Stewart1000

work done by ME
Reaction score
Website
www.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
VL twin turbo. VN5L. old jeep, **** mondeo.
YOUR JOKING, it wont be a mistake, i dont think they could make a mistake like that, and its better to have it in the boot, more weight down the back only bad thing is big fat wires runnign through the car could affect stereo signals, anyone expand on that???

Evman

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS M6
I reckon it'd be tops for a stereo install. The amp can be placed right next to the battery for less drain through the wires, and it'd be hell easy to install a secong battery, or more, depending on the budget and stereo install haha. I think it's something that shoulda been done long ago

V

vc_brock_commodore

i can't wait to test drive the new VE i'm gunna give it heaps and see how well it handels, i've driving many commodores and they all have good handeling but lets see how good the handeling is when going around a right hand bend doing 90km/h.