Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Your mates ex

Spaced

Reaction score
Members Ride
1997 VS Commodore Exec
I think it really depends on the person.

If anyone went out with *my* ex, I'd tell them they were nuts because she's a psychopathic schiztophrenic bitch and in 2 weeks time they'll know exactly what I mean.

LMAO that's GOLD!!!

Holden2gether

The short,chunky fella
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY S
I think this thread should be moved to the "My Ride" section :yeah:

Reaper

GOLD!!:yeah: :yeah: :yeah:
Sorry,bit off topic but I just about wet meself :D

I'd talk to your mate first and see how comfortable he'd feel if you made a move on her.I'm guessing he might'nt be too happy if he's still getting his pants off with her occasionally,there's obviously something between them still there even if it's just a convenient root once in a while,both parties have to be willing.

SICK SS

7L 427ci BABY
Reaction score
Members Ride
427 ci vu ss a4 ve ssv a6
What do people think about going for your good mates ex girlfriend? Ive heard different views from some people. Some say dont even go there you would be a bad friend to do that. And some just say if they're not together anymore then go for it.

My situation:

My good mate hasnt been with his ex for about a year. He didnt treat her very well during the break up. They have seen each other for one nighters every now and then though. I have been becoming good friends with her over the last year and am starting to really like her. Her best friend is trying to get us together and doesnt see a problem with it. I have no idea how my mate would react if I made a move on her and something happened. He hasnt been with her for a year but still sees her on the odd occasion as drunken one nighters.

What are your views?

ask him first if he has no problems with it then go for it dont lose a mate over a girl not worth it

Jecs

PAVTEK Race Engines
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
'97 Caprice 355ci & VZ SS Ute
i did once . .

worst thing ever. she must been on the biggest rebound coz like stewie off family guy said "like throwing a hot dog down a hallway"

Spaced

Reaction score
Members Ride
1997 VS Commodore Exec
haha you just made me think of the drunk chick at the party scene :rofl:

Bax

Projecting
Reaction score
Members Ride
Nothing
It's happened to one of my mates twice. He lost alot of respect for the first guy, and the second guy was a really good friend, and it was a bad experience for both of them.

If you do it, talk to your mate, if you go ahead without telling your mate your intentions its only going to be sh*thouse.

CHEETR

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT feature car, WRX STI WAGON
is someone i knew did that with one of my ex's, id put them in hospital.

pepsi

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT V6
is someone i knew did that with one of my ex's, id put them in hospital.

i know what you mean.

this situiation happend to one of my mates. ill use made up names to tell the story. a while back. my mate peter went with adams ex gf. bad times. all 3 of us and peters older bro used to be in a band. not any more. it screwd up everything and really was the stupidest thing my mate ever did. what made it worse was that he didnt say anything to adam about it. until adam confronted him about it because it wasnt half obivious what was happeneing. it also made me uncomftable beacuse adam would ask me questions about it. and i wouldnt know what to say.

i would strongly NOT reccommend it. only because he is your mate. if he was some random person that stuff him. anyway do you really want a gf?

a man at dicount city tyres once told me " anything to do with t*ttys and tyres is a waste of money"

Last edited:

CHEETR

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT feature car, WRX STI WAGON
Bro'z Before Ho'z

Sphinx

O.G.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Calais II LS1
Sphinx sez