Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Your mates ex

A.D.I.D.A.S

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN 'S'
yeah hook up with the friend whos keen on getting you together. thicken the plot a little bit

HaMmErD

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden Cruze CDX
yeah hook up with the friend whos keen on getting you together. thicken the plot a little bit

haha good stuff :yeah:

And drewins if were you mate, I would ask your mate before doing anything with the girl.

My thoughts on this matter is if they broke up they obviously don't want anything to do with each other. Your mate like all us blokes has a few to drink and wants to get a root :yeah: your mates ex is probably lonely who knows!?

Just ask he prob won't care anyway matey. Just my 2C

vr series 2

brett
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Members Ride
vr series 2 berlina
yer mate i been in that situation a couple of times, and one of the blokes i did it to wants to kill me. but if shes hot y not. but as for when they been drinkin and havin the one nighters, if somethin hapened with u and her bro, i wouldnt put all ur trust into her ay?

drewins

swear word
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commodore wagon

lol I just hooked my other mate up with her.

All valid opinions. I know him pretty well and I really dont think he would be the 'kill' type. In my opinion he wont care because I think he is just using her anyway. However I would still see what he thought about it before anything happened.

drewins

swear word
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commodore wagon
yer mate i been in that situation a couple of times, and one of the blokes i did it to wants to kill me. but if shes hot y not. but as for when they been drinkin and havin the one nighters, if somethin hapened with u and her bro, i wouldnt put all ur trust into her ay?

Nah I would trust her. If you knew her you would too. Shes not really doing anything wrong now anyway.

naf33n

go
Reaction score
Members Ride
Supercharged VU SS
my mate is goin out with one(thats right fellas, one of many) of my ex's

we went out for about 3 months then we broke up, then a month later he was in there. and i got them together and theve been together for over three years now.

i took her for a test drive found the do's and dont's. and passed it on.

so as for dating your mates ex go for it. if your mate has a problem with it, its a fear of you been better. simple

SpaceYam

somewhat awesome
Reaction score
Members Ride
2014 Ford Focus ST
I've been out with more than one girl too you know :p

It's just only one of them was horrible enough to be memorable... :) Ironically I was stupid enough to stay with her for a year (the longest out of all of them!) :bop:

Ripcell

R8 FTW!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
324rwkw MY06 VZ R8 Maloo M6
well i picked up 2 of my mates (same mate) ex's, one turned into a 2.5 yr relationship, the other was a few one night stands.

i guess it depends on ur relationship with ur mate, how good ur friendship is and if he is the kind of person to get annoyed about it

Low_VX_Taxi

Blanned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Blundstone boots
so as for dating your mates ex go for it. if your mate has a problem with it, its a fear of you been better. simple

Agreed, if its over then she isnt HIS ex shes YOUR future ex (insert wife or g/f) (j/k) BUT ask him first, he might still be sweet for her..... it aint worth loosing a mate.....:wax:

kaishiz

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX S pac Manual.
hey man, BRO'S B4 HOE'S. if you ask your mate he would probably say yeah go get it. but, inside he is probably saying otherwise. turn the situation around. you would say yeah no probs with your ex as well to your good mate but what would you think of him?