Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Summernats 2010

VKCOMMO

Carpark Mechanic.....
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP V6 T5, '77 BMW 320i e21, and a pair of Nike Air
Still undecided. I've got a free season pass if I want it but I still don't know. I might speak to my old man tonight and see if they need a hand at the burn out track again.

well keep us posted on it then

VKCOMMO

Carpark Mechanic.....
Reaction score
Members Ride
I just found out im staying in braddon, so lucky im not driving a modified car..

EDIT: just was on there website and they want minimum 570$ for tonight through to saturday night D:. lucky i got in early :D

Last edited:

SV62NV

Scuba Steve
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY09 VE SV6
My mates and myself arrived this morning at 3am, good drive, could tell when we crossed the border cause the roads changed dramatically, waiting for the events to start now :D

Troy711

Retired Old Fart
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
2011 Mitsubishi Pajero GLS
*yawn*

I got there at 7:30 and didn't finish working until 6:00. I got to ride shot gun in CRITTA (yellow HQ wagon with a big block Chev) though :D. I'll post the video when I get in onto Youtube in the next few days.

sweefu

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Berlina V6 / R31 Skyline
I'm going today, just keep an eye out for some one wearing a giant mexican hat.. ;)

VKCOMMO

Carpark Mechanic.....
Reaction score
Members Ride
My mates and myself arrived this morning at 3am, good drive, could tell when we crossed the border cause the roads changed dramatically, waiting for the events to start now :D
so many cops
Anyone in braddon last night? There was police everywhere so it was pretty tame. I'll probably be heading back out tonight:)
im in braddon staying here, not many people around
*yawn*

I got there at 7:30 and didn't finish working until 6:00. I got to ride shot gun in CRITTA (yellow HQ wagon with a big block Chev) though :D. I'll post the video when I get in onto Youtube in the next few days.
i probs saw you, pretty nice skids down there, saw greenvk355 there, wasn't that spectacular.
I'm going today, just keep an eye out for some one wearing a giant mexican hat.. ;)
you mean like my one

On sunday anyone wanna meet up for something at nats itself?????

Maxxiz

Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 VZ SV6
Oh yeah alright, like the other 90% of guys at the summernats wearing sombrero's lol:beer chug:

I was in Braddon, anyone around when that car was getting defected and **** hit the fan? :p