Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Summernats 2010

Maxxiz

Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 VZ SV6
Well overall I really enjoyed it. Even though I didnt see all that much of it, I loved the atmosphere.. Dealing with all the guys there is a good laugh, makes the office a bit of fun. Whats everyone else's verdict? From a spectators perspective, things to improve on/axe/get more of?

SV62NV

Scuba Steve
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY09 VE SV6
Well overall I really enjoyed it. Even though I didnt see all that much of it, I loved the atmosphere.. Dealing with all the guys there is a good laugh, makes the office a bit of fun. Whats everyone else's verdict? From a spectators perspective, things to improve on/axe/get more of?

I liked the burnout comp on friday, gladly stood in the sun for a few hours watching that, the fireworks were awesome too, then standing where most of the crowd was listening to everyone screaming the color of the top a chick was wearing was good fun.

Also enjoyed the atmosphere, met a few blokes when we got up there so that was good, had some drinks en stuff when the events finished.

And lets not forget..... Titties!! :)

VKCOMMO

Carpark Mechanic.....
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP V6 T5, '77 BMW 320i e21, and a pair of Nike Air
Did anyone get any pics of Critta doing a burn out on Friday? I wanna set it as my FB profile photo :D

Nope, but it was a nice skid

brockee

(HOUSE OF POWER)
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX S2 SENATOR SIG CAMMD A4
hey any one get any pics or video footage of the nats cheers brockee????

VKCOMMO

Carpark Mechanic.....
Reaction score
Members Ride
Brockee, here is my album, probably going to upload the video's tonight

VKCOMMO

Carpark Mechanic.....
Reaction score
Members Ride
so.... lets get in early for 2011...

I got the mag, alot more kid friendly, only one pair which was that chick that had them out 100% of the time, literally..

I saw XBACON as well.

dirt drifter

white trash hillbillie
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS 5L M6 VS 6L M6
probably a bit early to resurrect this thread but anyhoo.. whos going to the next one????

im going fri-sat-sun. finish a 12.5 hr niteshift at 7am fri morn then heading straight there from the hunter valley coalfields, hopefully some mates come with so one of them can drive while i sleep!

i reckon having the burnout pad as part of the cruise track this year will be wicked! dont think i'll wander too far from there