Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

internet USAGE!

fkford

Love The Beast!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS exec S2
damn thats pretty crummy, you should research some other options..maybe its just NZ =/

Maci

Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 Holden Statesman
i know someone on a telstra business ADSL2 connection to his house, uses it for a computer repair business, and personal use of course

$349 a month for unlimited downloads at about 14mb/s, first month of usage 980GB.......

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
You know TPG just introduced an unlimited plan for $75 (thats, never be capped, download whatever you want with +2)

I would have gone that for the extra $25.....

fkford

Love The Beast!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS exec S2
i dont spose he looks like this does he?
ic8xua.jpg

fkford

Love The Beast!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS exec S2
You know TPG just introduced an unlimited plan for $75 (thats, never be capped, download whatever you want with +2)

I would have gone that for the extra $25.....

really, i couldnt find that anywhere on the site :S

Kikki

WA Cruise Moderator
Reaction score
Website
www.christielynphotography.com
Members Ride
08 VE SSV Sportswagon & 03 VY S Pac
I'm with Optus and they are awesome, $129 a month, 100% unlimited internet (which has awesome speed), unlimited mobile & local calls :D

Bigpond... fail!

fkford

Love The Beast!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS exec S2
I'm with Optus and they are awesome, $129 a month, 100% unlimited internet (which has awesome speed), unlimited mobile & local calls :D

Bigpond... fail!

woah..please expand...so unlimited super faast internet? with unlimited mobile and local calls from what ur home phone or mob?

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
really, i couldnt find that anywhere on the site :S
Lucky for you, i think you can change plans at any time (you can with AAPT, the other company with unlimited, and iPrimus) at no cost (and like they'd care, they'd be getting an extra $25 a month from you)

Wait for your connection to go through, then ask to be changed

Bigpond... fail!
Let me rephrase that. Unlimited internet downloads/uploads with NOOOOOOO speed caps after you go over a certain amount of data.
True unlimited. Currently only 2 companys offer this, Optus is not one of them (and i doubt they ever will)

Kikki

WA Cruise Moderator
Reaction score
Website
www.christielynphotography.com
Members Ride
08 VE SSV Sportswagon & 03 VY S Pac
I have NEVER been slowed and I download LOADS of crap, programs, music & movies.... Meh, I have no idea.

Yeah unlimited home line, I tested it lol, spoke to the BF for 4 hours on his mobile and nup, not a cent over $129, I think its called the Fusion Plus package? But yeah I was getting phone bills around $400 a month coz of the rellies in Vic and my BF working away, not anymore :D

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
I have NEVER been slowed and I download LOADS of crap, programs, music & movies.... Meh, I have no idea.
Your in for a huge shock if you ever get to that limit (when i was with them it was 40g, BUT, they never mentioned that, it was just in the very fine print of the brochure they gave me)