Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

taking out the spool :(

chevy_big_block_bro

Reaction score
Website
www.cardomain.com
Members Ride
VYII SV8 One tonner
and replace it every 6 months, be cool, getta spool

Hasn't even got his p's yet, its his first car and your telling him to get a spool.
Why, so he can go out with his mates in the rain and cut loose.
Another statistic waiting to happen.

PORTAVNT5

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN T5
hey man are you still looking for a non lsd centre? ive got a whole diff housing with axles and a non lsd centre that u can straight swap into ur car for roady, thats if ur still looking for one

Pickled

Reaction score
Members Ride
Car
Hasn't even got his p's yet, its his first car and your telling him to get a spool.
Why, so he can go out with his mates in the rain and cut loose.
Another statistic waiting to happen.

My first car had a spool in it and I did just fine, good way to learn how to control your car in the wet if anything bad happens.

Although we all know they're not just for looks.

Jesterarts

Your freedom ends where mine begins
Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 Nissan X-Trail ST-L
My first car had a spool in it and I did just fine, good way to learn how to control your car in the wet if anything bad happens.

Although we all know they're not just for looks.

Oh which planet and how exactly is is a good way to learn how to control your car in the wet? Putting yourself and others in a dangerous situation on public roads is NOT a good way to learn car control.

Pickled

Reaction score
Members Ride
Car
Oh which planet and how exactly is is a good way to learn how to control your car in the wet? Putting yourself and others in a dangerous situation on public roads is NOT a good way to learn car control.

For the record I didn't mean hooning in a car with a spool, I meant driving a car normally with a spool, the thing is I didn't realize the car had a minispool until a month after I had purchased it.

I dealt with it and trust me I did lose it a fair few times going around a corner, or around a round-a-bout in the wet, not by hooning, but by normal driving (not knowing the characteristics of a spool at the time).

Reaper

Tells it like it is.
Reaction score
Members Ride
RG Z71 Colorado, 120 Prado , VDJ200, Vantage
For the record I didn't mean hooning in a car with a spool, I meant driving a car normally with a spool, the thing is I didn't realize the car had a minispool until a month after I had purchased it.

I dealt with it and trust me I did lose it a fair few times going around a corner, or around a round-a-bout in the wet, not by hooning, but by normal driving (not knowing the characteristics of a spool at the time).

Do everybody a favor and head down to your local rta office and tell them you are too incompetant to hold a license and hand it back. You clearly have no concept of vehicle handling and throttle control.

Reaper

Pickled

Reaction score
Members Ride
Car
Do everybody a favor and head down to your local rta office and tell them you are too incompetant to hold a license and hand it back. You clearly have no concept of vehicle handling and throttle control.

Reaper

Why because I was a new P plater in a car with a spool I wasn't aware about?

Yeah I'm a real criminal, I had the car inspected and driven by a mechanic to tell me what it was, after finding out that I couldn't afford a replacement diff I left it in and learnt to drive it in the wet, I've had my license for 2 years now, I still have all my original demerit points, never had an accident and never been fined for anything and I bet I could control a car better than my parents in a bad situation.

But yeah I'm a monster and don't deserve a license.

soop

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 SS Commodore Series II
Ahhh what is it with these retarded threads???

This place kills brain cells...

There is a good reason why they're ILLEGAL. The only reason you people think they're good is because you've got the "It'll never happen to me" mentality.

It hasn't happend to you YET, so there for they're fine. You're all bloody spastic.

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
Ahhh what is it with these retarded threads???

This place kills brain cells...

There is a good reason why they're ILLEGAL. The only reason you people think they're good is because you've got the "It'll never happen to me" mentality.

It hasn't happend to you YET, so there for they're fine. You're all bloody spastic.

I lol'd :)
Counts down the seconds til the planet spontaneously combusts because a few guys have spools :p