Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

What car(s) will be your next?

Reaper

Tells it like it is.
Reaction score
Members Ride
RG Z71 Colorado, 120 Prado , VDJ200, Vantage

Reaper

Tells it like it is.
Reaction score
Members Ride
RG Z71 Colorado, 120 Prado , VDJ200, Vantage

Rufys

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series II Calais Sportwagon
Make sure you dont spend all your money on a wedding, you will need it to keep the Jeep going.
Over rated puss box IMHO. Forget dated, the Pajero will kick its ass.

What the hell? Brand new mate... BRAND NEW!!! They are far from being a "puss box" and the new model was actually the number one selling 4WD in Australia in August.

They're not the cars they used to be. Hence I started my post with, I was VERY pleasantly surprised.

Rufys

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Ok - If the rumours are true a HSV 25th anneversry special will probably be on the menu :dance:

Reaper

Just curious why you persist with HSV when for the dollars there is a lot nice cars you could be in. Unless it's all about the bogan power, body kit and noise apeal.

Ian Johnston

Reaction score
Members Ride
2015 Subaru Forester, XR6 turbo ute.
I think you need to go join a Jeep forum. And, as I stated, it is my opinion, no one elses.
Until the government change the rules, its still freedom of speech.

Rufys

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
No serious issues reported with the new model yet. That was fairly easy to determine.

VEs have a lot of issues... But people still buy them.

In fact truth is ALL manufacturers have issues with some of their products.

elmaso

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS berlina
are they more like city 4WD? because things like the patrol/pajero have a very hard ride.

and only real problem with jeeps was ones on LPG had leaks in the fuel line, which made a few catch fire.....

still think i'd rather a fault with a little less.... flames. haha

Rufys

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
are they more like city 4WD? because things like the patrol/pajero have a very hard ride.

and only real problem with jeeps was ones on LPG had leaks in the fuel line, which made a few catch fire.....

still think i'd rather a fault with a little less.... flames. haha

Realistically, it won't ever do serious off roading. But it's also nice to read reviews and tests and know that it can, if you want it to, perform quite well off road.

Ride in this was nice. Not typical of American super soft and not bone rattlingly stiff. It's very comfortable all round. The foam in the seats is noticeably quite firm but with the leather in the Limited, they're still very comfy. It's actually nice to lean on the side of firm IN MY OPINION as it's likely to last longer and be more resilient to kids.

Taking the fiance for a test drive this weekend.

Here's a good review: http://www.4x4review.com/Reviews/VehicleReviews/2011JeepGrandCherokee/tabid/803/Default.aspx

It is the Overland which has the quadrlift suspension and sunroof as two of the biggest extras over the Limited. Limited is enough for our needs though. :)