Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Holden No Longer Australia #1 Car!!

Pickle'

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Omega

Big and slow's (probably got tons of power on the Mazda 3) is better then a driving a girly matchbox.

But seriously would you be seen in a Mazda 3 and treat it like your pride and joy ?? I'm thinking not lol

I get what you mean though it's cheaper on fuel but even the newer commodore's are better on fuel then the older one's but c'mon it's Australia's family car.

I suggest you jump out of your fully sick VX and try something else once in a while.

A commodore doesn't have 'tons of power' compared to anything, and i wouldnt go around thinking im a big manly man because i drive a commodore.

hakhawk

smooth moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
BMW E21 320i, E36 "318IS" coupe
gotta love all the one eyed wonders in this thread.

DAKSTER

Beam me up Scotty!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Berlina
The reason the Mazda 3 is the best selling car in the market is that the total package suits more people than other packages do. Simple as that. Its a hell of a good car - the combination of price, options, performance and equipment levels all appeal to more people than a Commodore.

You all just got outvoted by the rest of Australia.

As far as being 'Jap ****', Holden could learn a lot on how to build a quality car if they studied a few jap cars.

I own 2 'Korean shitboxes' and both of my Kia's are far better cars than my Commodore, and I am not embarrassed at all to be seen in them.

DAKSTER

Beam me up Scotty!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Berlina
lol's at homosexual jap car defense squad,give up your rights as a human.

At least I have evolved to the point where I can be called human. Good luck, dont eat the red berries :)

Dr HaxZaw

Reaction score
Members Ride
R34 GT-T
lol this is turing into quite a nice thread although im all out of popcorn

wouldnt mind as much if it was cars like this outselling the commodore

Last edited by a moderator: