Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Afl

Demonica

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS clubsport
Carlton? Really?

Totally agree VS 5.0 that's exactly what they should do.

As for me well, its going to be an interesting season for the bombers with this dark cloud hanging over their heads for the next few months at least.

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
Anyone see the footy show last thursday? Sam thinks the blues will be premiers this season :hmmm:

LMFAO...coz he is supercoach.

As for me well, its going to be an interesting season for the bombers with this dark cloud hanging over their heads for the next few months at least.

Cronulla Sharks 2.0.....

Demonica

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS clubsport
Soooo finally the beginning of the footy season starts as of Friday. You up for some tipping VS 5.0 and aaronev? Plus anyone else?

aaronevolution

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
TURISMO VZ SS 6.0
I've had my membership since December, and bought my tickets for Easter Monday last week. Looking forward too it.

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
Soooo finally the beginning of the footy season starts as of Friday. You up for some tipping VS 5.0 and aaronev? Plus anyone else?

How about we start a comp on footytips ? That way we can easily track everyones success(or otherwise) throught the year.

Alo...got my ticket for Easter Thursday Tigers vs Blues. Should be a ripper. Fly out Thurs AM and get to Melb a few hours before bounce down. Better not be a flight delay !!!

Demonica

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS clubsport
How about we start a comp on footytips ? That way we can easily track everyones success(or otherwise) throught the year.

Alo...got my ticket for Easter Thursday Tigers vs Blues. Should be a ripper. Fly out Thurs AM and get to Melb a few hours before bounce down. Better not be a flight delay !!!

Sounds good to me ;)

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
OK then...I have just set up the Just Commodres Footy Tipping comp on FootyTips.

Footy tipping, AFL tipping & NRL tipping competitions

Click the link and join. If you're not a member of Footy Tips you will need to register first.

No fees, prizes or anything...more for the fun of it and bragging rights of course.

Good Luck !!!

Demonica

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS clubsport
Done and done.

Aaron, wombles, deuce, anyone else????

Edit: Thanks for setting it up VS 5.0 :)

monkeys437

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Stato l67
Booked my tickets to Richmond Carlton rd 1 last night. I'm not real impressed with the ticket allocation for general admission reserved. All I could get is behind the goals at each end on ground level and no option to see what other general admin areas are available to reserve. And $36 to reserve a seat in general admin is a bit much too, considering the same seat is $26 for less attended games.

I guess I have to cop that if I want the missus to come with me once in a while. When I go on my own or with mates and just turn up 2 min before the bounce with my membership and squeeze my way into standing room at the punt rd end :)

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
Booked my tickets to Richmond Carlton rd 1 last night. I'm not real impressed with the ticket allocation for general admission reserved. All I could get is behind the goals at each end on ground level and no option to see what other general admin areas are available to reserve. And $36 to reserve a seat in general admin is a bit much too, considering the same seat is $26 for less attended games.

I guess I have to cop that if I want the missus to come with me once in a while. When I go on my own or with mates and just turn up 2 min before the bounce with my membership and squeeze my way into standing room at the punt rd end :)

I got mine in the pocket, block M6 I think. It does suck that they just allocate a seat and you can't choose where you want to sit. At least we'll be up close for a few jack hangers.

And the price is better than at Subi. A half decent seat (ground level behind the goals) is "Budget" at $45 and it goes up from there. If you can get a ticket of course. And the G is a far far better venue with a much better atmosphere than Subi. Plus, you have to deal with 40k of those idiot Eagles supporters over here. So on balance $36 for a seat at the G isn't so bad.

Apparently they're talking sell out so I'm just happy to be going.

PS monkeys...sign up for the tippping comp.