Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Things that p*** you off/bug you/annoy you

hi_ryder

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
vp calais ls1, vp berlina 3.8L
V6 Commodore owners with 3.5 inch exhausts .. do I win a prize?

when i tell people i resprayed my vp... and there like oh so its a 5 liter? and im like no its a 3.8. then they look at me eyebrows up like why would i waste my time...

CAUSE I LIKE TO MANG OK! MANG TILL I BANG! plus you get heaps of mang for your buck with the 6's....

ncass11

Reaction score
Members Ride
'81 Diesel Hilux / '75 Landrover series 3
the land lord wants us out by the end of the month, thats about 20 days so he can sell the house, we have heaps of stuff to move and no place to go, if he gave us like 2 months so we have time to move that would be good but no

DAKSTER

Beam me up Scotty!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Berlina
the land lord wants us out by the end of the month, thats about 20 days so he can sell the house, we have heaps of stuff to move and no place to go, if he gave us like 2 months so we have time to move that would be good but no

You dont have a lease?

87RB30VL

Swiggidy Swag
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
09' FG XR6 Falcon, 75' HJ Kingswood Ute
Add to that 4cyls with their cannons and 6 cyl commo owners with their 3 inch loud exhausts.

I have a 6cyl commo with a 3" exhaust, due to the fact my VL's turbo so it needs to get all that **** out, and the 3" dump pipe to 2" exhaust was just plain stupid

Demonica

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS clubsport
V6 Commodore owners with 3.5 inch exhausts .. do I win a prize?

A cape that goes whoosh?

I have a 6cyl commo with a 3" exhaust, due to the fact my VL's turbo so it needs to get all that **** out, and the 3" dump pipe to 2" exhaust was just plain stupid

Yes but that's a sensible reason for having one. Not cause I want my car to sound like a V8 lol

Qlds wet weather, clubby decided to fish tail on a turn >.<

Drawnnite

Obviously Unsensible
Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 Vs Ute
auspost when they give you a final notice before returning item to sender.

especiallywhwn they have had the item for over a week and never received note 1 or 2

and even worse whwn youve been needing it to fix something thats broken (being the bike)

should have just absolutely lost it there and then, has happened many times before. And moreso when you ask why there have been no other notices you get a vague response of "but its been here since the 5th"
herpderp, i asked why there was no notices beforehand not when it bloody well arrivedarrive

YOURUP

Jecs' problem solver
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Monaro, Harley Davidson
^^ well played.

Those pancake parlor ads on the radio.. I do not know any stoners that 1) sound like that and 2) crave pancakes while stoned.. these ads have been played for years. enough's enough.

Danielzke

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commy
Doochebags that hang out at night in their p plate VRs and VSs with ugly rims chopped springs droney exhaust and sound system that cost more then the car. And they think they are better then everyone else.