Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My 2001 VX S Pack

showbags

SENIOR EL'BAGO
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Calais, BMW 135 m sport
Why am I having no luck with these damn fog lights?

I sent the seller a message about the old ones, they said they would send out the correct globes (H3).
I finally get them today, all excited to put them in so I take my bumper off. Open the light and boom. The damn globe is to wide to fit inside the light.

I think im going to cut my loses and just get the globes from somewhere else. Can anyone recommend where to get 5500k H3 globes from?

What sort if retarded globes are they? They look like they've been on a diet of beer and pizza.

dumpedvs

sheppa8
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vx S
What sort if retarded globes are they? They look like they've been on a diet of beer and pizza.

Your nor wrong, they are really fat in the middle o_O I told the supplier I wasn't going to cut into my foglight to fit these stupid globes.

So I've ordered some globes from China, should be here by the end of the month. I cant wait that long, its the ultimate tease.

dumpedvs

sheppa8
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vx S
Not a great way to start the weekend, good thing it only happened a few hundred meters from my house. Its the right rear tyre.

I was wondering why I couldnt get it off, then I had a look behind and saw this... Not a fun thing to do at 4 in the morning.

The back two had a bit of camber wear anyway and I wasnt going to just run stockies on the back, so I decided to just change them all.

Will get some new tread on the SSV's and spray them black when I get around to it.

showbags

SENIOR EL'BAGO
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Calais, BMW 135 m sport
Dude. Epic camber wear. In the second pic it looks like tyre is rubbing on inner guard? Anyway. Stockies FTW :D

dumpedvs

sheppa8
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vx S
Dude. Epic camber wear. In the second pic it looks like tyre is rubbing on inner guard? Anyway. Stockies FTW :D

A little loss of traction may have helped aswell... I was due for a new set anyway so not that worried.
It looks like it from that angle but its not. Ha taken a leaf out of your book ;)

Jecs

PAVTEK Race Engines
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
'97 Caprice 355ci & VZ SS Ute
car looks clean as fk

but i gotta ask, wtf is with these SPCALK stickers ive seen around geelong

dumpedvs

sheppa8
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vx S
car looks clean as fk

but i gotta ask, wtf is with these SPCALK stickers ive seen around geelong

Thanks bro, means alot coming from you :)

The bloke that started it (Wog, yes thats his nickname) his number plates are SPCALK
Just a guy that does detaling and stuff, also has meets and cruises around Geelong. You might have seen his VK before, so clean.

Jecs

PAVTEK Race Engines
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
yeah i know wog. haha looks like he finally got a set of FR's

he was trying to buy my mates set

Jecs

PAVTEK Race Engines
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Haha yeah I think the whole of Geelong knows him, nicest bloke.

They suit his car to a t.

driving to work this morning, go past the car wash in lara and hes washing his ute

mind you its 4.20am and hes wearing shorts.

the fk is wrong with him?