Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Malaysian Airlines

Jxfwsf

Reaction score
Members Ride
commodore
Maybe the airlines should equip planes now with missile warnings devises and flares just in case for the future.

Oh great, just what you want to know... Warning a missile has targeted your boeing 777, evasive action is outta the question. Wouldn't you prefer to not know what's coming at you?

Ian Johnston

Reaction score
Members Ride
2015 Subaru Forester, XR6 turbo ute.
every thread ends up the same.

Attachments

• not-this-****-again.jpg
    not-this-****-again.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 213

Reaper

Tells it like it is.
Reaction score
Members Ride
RG Z71 Colorado, 120 Prado , VDJ200, Vantage
Oh great, just what you want to know... Warning a missile has targeted your boeing 777, evasive action is outta the question. Wouldn't you prefer to not know what's coming at you?

I'd be entirely comfortable knowing it was headed for Hotrod if that's what you are asking??? :p

hotrod

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
commodore s2
nah it be more like headed towards you , I don't have that kind of money to go places on planes but you might . I still got a few years to go for my super . Maybe you can take the same flight with Ma airlines its completely safe to fly over there war zone.

fuzzy2308

Reaction score
Members Ride
Plastic datsun
NSFW (Dead Bodies)

Last edited by a moderator:

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
I hold little hope that the crime scene will be intact for international investigators, fortunately the reason behind the downing isn't so much in question other than establishing who pulled the trigger. I certainly hope the bodies aren't desecrated any more as it seems the pro Russian rebels seem to be happy to pick through the debry/remains of the victims possessions etc.

It's heartening to see the local civilian population are showing a lot more respect for the deceased.

Last edited:

Calaber

Nil Bastardo Carborundum
Reaction score
Members Ride
CG Captiva 5 Series 2
I wonder if the investigation into this incident will take as long, and end up as unsuccessfully, as the Pan-Am Lockerbie crash did? It took years for Libya to release the mongrel behind that bombing, then he was released early from gaol because he was supposedly suffering from a terminal disease and allowed to return to Libya. Since when should someone like that receive humane consideration?

There is already strong suspicion and perhaps even evidence as to who decided to shoot this aircraft down, but will the separatists or the Russians hand him over? I suspect not.

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
Putin will not hand anybody over. It's like a personal game for him, how often can he thumb his nose at the West.

hotrod

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
commodore s2
36 Aussie lost may God be with them and comfort the love ones left behind , I just hope there lives don't go in vain , someone will pay but who will it be . with all the finger pointing and evidence been destroyed by Russia rebels will the truth will come out or will they just persecute someone that was not involved to put this to rest.

Sad Sad world we live in , what we need is peace and only way that will happen is to take the weapons of math destruction of them. Destroy all weapons is the only way but that will never happen.