Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VFII Redline...

Super Coach

GTS, S, CV8Z, SSVR
Reaction score
Members Ride
GTS, S PAK, CV8Z, SSVR, CALAIS V, MSE
just wanted to ask, what is the ride like on 20"? I have had a few people including the sales guys telling me not to order the optional 20" and stick with the normal 19" on the redline. thoughts?

EternityDre

Reaction score
Members Ride
MSE #385
just wanted to ask, what is the ride like on 20"? I have had a few people including the sales guys telling me not to order the optional 20" and stick with the normal 19" on the redline. thoughts?

I'm curious too. I asked my dealer if the 20s affected agility and she said the rims are lighter, so you don't notice much difference.

Super Coach

GTS, S, CV8Z, SSVR
Reaction score
Members Ride
also are you able to upload some photos of the 20" tyres so I can see what the load rating is on them compared the 19". Someone also said they change the tyre placard on the car as well to match the 20"

Jimunj

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF2 Redline
Hi guys, sorry for delay in getting back to you all.

Re the ride quality on the 20's - absolutely fine. TBH I thought it wouldn't be anywhere near as nice as it is. Whoever is trying to tell you to take the 19's over the 20's, don't listen to them. Tyres will not be cheap to replace though... It has Bridgestone Potenza RE050A's. I took some photo's today but just realised that I can't read the codes on the side. I'll get that for you chaps tomorrow (as well as the placard which I forgot to check). In other news, got plates to match the colour of the car today. Pretty happy with how they look compared to the blue and white ones that came on the car. Also had a Blackvue DR650GW-2CH installed today - picture quality is pretty spot on. Will hopefully throw a vid up when I have a fiddle with the settings etc.

Only thing still bugging me is what to do about the suspension... I still can't figure out what I want.

6ZgGMCS.jpg

Super Coach

GTS, S, CV8Z, SSVR
Reaction score
Members Ride
interesting plates - FCUK...... :)

Jimunj

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF2 Redline
Alright gents, again, apologies for the delay.

The bridgestones are 245/35/r20 95Y.

Couldn't see anything re the rims on the plate, but here's a pic for you anyway.

Cheers,

6xlEGqh.jpg

dgp

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF II SSV Redline
The tyre placard inside the door frame will have the wheel info on it.

We44pn

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV
are the plates (One Sik ####)? lololol 1 SIX FCUK