Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

MY17 Specs and Release Date

Blue Calais

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT SV6 Calais
Hi guys,

Just got off the phone with my local dealer here in VIC.

For an Auto Motorsport in red, they want $73,606 DA which includes $3995 Delivery.

Seems a bit steep!

Anthony121

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV Redline MY17 & VF Director
Cheers mate. Sorry for the 101 questions but did you have to option the tpms or did it come standard. My dealer tells me its only available on the limiteds ? I would like to clarify this before i make contact with him again.
TPMS was standard on mine. I noticed it on the car out the back the other week and saw the steel valves on my car when I first saw it. The MY17 Spec does not mention this. Maybe I am special :)

Anthony121

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV Redline MY17 & VF Director
I did see the same Grey ssvr my17 parked in the GMH carpark yesterday. Funny enough in the same spot as the earlier pics posted in this thread. It does look good in the flesh imo
It hasn't moved for weeks!

RedBadge

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SV6 & VF SSV Redline LMF
TPMS was standard on mine. I noticed it on the car out the back the other week and saw the steel valves on my car when I first saw it. The MY17 Spec does not mention this. Maybe I am special :)
I read on other threads they were standard on reserve editions and the Lowndes specials. It would be a useful feature for me given the state of our roads up here so i hope its standard. Thanks for the reply.

Super Coach

GTS, S, CV8Z, SSVR
Reaction score
Members Ride
GTS, S PAK, CV8Z, SSVR, CALAIS V, MSE
Hi guys,

Just got off the phone with my local dealer here in VIC.

For an Auto Motorsport in red, they want $73,606 DA which includes $3995 Delivery.

Seems a bit steep!
Geez you guys are getting stung for Dealer Delivery over in the east.

MY17DIR

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY17 LE Director....
Just to clarify, rechecked our contract and dealer delivery was $2995, with a luxury car tax of $870 and stamp duty $2500 - For a director.

GEN4SS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International. VP SS. VF2 SSV
Dealer told me I can reserve a number if I get in early, for a cost of 2k! But #1 and #360 are not avail.

We were told at the release that we had a chance to choose a build number but arent guaranteed to get it. No mention of buying our choice of number.

tlr1000

Reaction score
Members Ride
v8
We were told at the release that we had a chance to choose a build number but arent guaranteed to get it. No mention of buying our choice of number.
Dealers trying to ca$h in

Reaper

Tells it like it is.
Reaction score
Members Ride
RG Z71 Colorado, 120 Prado , VDJ200, Vantage
I guess if the dealer has enough pull they probably could get the numbers they want.

There are less cars than dealers. Expect max a handful of each model at the bigger dealerships and zilch at the smaller ones