Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Face Recognition, Where are not in CHINA but KMART, Bunnings, and The Good guys are using it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ginger Beer

Reaction score
Members Ride
Dunnydoore
LOL

Did you do alot of drugs in your youth, or, are you on special medication now, or, are you not taking your special medication now

images.jpeg-9.jpg

VFSV6FORME

Reaction score
Members Ride
WN Caprice V 6.0L, VE Anniversity V6 Series 1
LOL

Did you do alot of drugs in your youth, or, are you on special medication now, or, are you not taking your special medication now

View attachment 238894
I'm on plenty of Drugs that the Doctor subscribes to me, maybe a few of us needs more. Maybe I board as my sat Hobbie and Car hobby is not enough for me.:)

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
Yes Know about WestFarmers, and JB Hi fi. I will be watching JB's as I go there once a Month.

Hardly Normal, Wont be caught dead there because of the TAX I had and still paying for 4K movies that does not come to Australia. I rang them and told them this that not all 4K movies come to Australia so I have to source them from Amazon.US (PS Not Amazon Au) and now I have to pay TAX so tell you buddy Harvey is he going to pay for my tax for my movies that I cannot get in Australia.

Going Shopping in the future, I will put my bike helmet on and only have a slit for my eyes to see all they can do is ask me me to leave and if they touch me its Assault. I done this before having a individual charged (the Shop owners back away)`and I will do it again. and again. I love Lawyers sometimes, not all the time because most of them are crooks and all they do is like $$$$$$
Some call me a trouble maker but I stand up for my right, I'm sick of tired to be trod on., enough is enough.

Interesting out look you have....

Now turn it back on yourself....If someone came to your property, helmet on, with just a slit to see out of and they try to enter your home for evil purposes....What would you do? Allow it? Call the cops, try and shove them off your property?

Businesses have the same rights to protect their employees /themselves/their customers, just like every home owner has the right to protect themselves against idiots that want to try cover their faces....

So it's not a case of businesses being asswipes....It's a case of businesses protecting themselves and everyone within those 4 walls of that business, just like us normal people would do to protect what is within our 4 walls

Bigfella237

Reaction score
Members Ride
More cars than I've got space to park!
~ If someone came to your property, helmet on, with just a slit to see out of and they try to enter your home for evil purposes.... ~

Have you been out in public lately? You don't need a helmet... by the time people wear a COVID face mask, sunnies, a cap and a bloody "hoodie", you couldn't tell if Elvis Presley was standing next to you half the time!

I've had people walk up to say g'day and I've had to ask "Who is that under there?"

Skylarking

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore Motorsport Edition
It’s already too late in terms of privacy. We humans are now the product and will be fodder for the elite to milk even more effectively than anyone can imagine. And who knows what insidious things the next Hitler will decide to do with such data and tracking systems…

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
Have you been out in public lately? You don't need a helmet... by the time people wear a COVID face mask, sunnies, a cap and a bloody "hoodie", you couldn't tell if Elvis Presley was standing next to you half the time!

I've had people walk up to say g'day and I've had to ask "Who is that under there?"

Yeah I have been and masks...What are they...You can see peoples faces plain as day....The mask wearing mandate has all but disappeared everywhere

MrBags

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z SERIES
I think the listed shops may have dodged a bullet in this case!

marty351

Reaction score
Members Ride
vl gemini
Hope you don’t have a webcam on your computer or phone…..you know the government is watching right?….
And listening!

The one time my phone was in the centre console while listening to 3AW, a few ads appeared that were from the radio.

Status
Not open for further replies.