Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register
D
Rating:
0%
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Feedback Stats

• Hey mate, ive got a vt clubspot 10th anniversary. I need to remove or bypass iss, i was wondering if.u have any info.on this. Car is at HSV in brisbane but i dont have red tag so they wont help me......assholes. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
    hey do u have any info on memcal codes like a site or sumthing
    ive got a few memcals but looking for 1 to suit my 5L vn ecu
    i got atfy 4410 (v6?)
    bpys 1476
    Hi, I have read many of your posts, very interesting and you seem to be very knowledgable. I have a VZ Commodore Wagon, with a 588 MID BCM. I am wondering if you have the schematics of this BCM, as I too am having the same problems with my indicators when locking/unlocking the doors. I have had a look at it, and found out the relay causing the issues. However, I cannot find any relays that I can do a straight swap with. Do you know where I can get one from?

Thanks for your help.
    Adam (adlikada)
    hi dr bob i am chasing a memcal for a series 1 vr v6 i have done the auto to manual conversion and i was wondering if u would do a memcal and the wiring harness for me series 1 vr and the gear box is a borg warner 5 speed and could u contact me on 0488025132 please asap cause i have no reverse or speedo and engine light is on
    Hi Doctor Bob

I'm not sure where you're located, but I'm in Sydney and have a 2004 VZ Commodore which has the obviously very common problem of the left hand side blinker light staying on until the hazard lights are turned on and off, after which the problem temporarily disappears.

I see on the Forum that you can repair this problem without replacing the BCM. Do you still do this and, if so, where are you located and how much would you charge to rectify this problem?

Regards
    EssDee
    hello bob...i have a 1998 vsiii maloo,,,,i only got 1 key and 1 black dongy(no red tag) thing with it....can you still get and fit full isss kits for this ute?thanks for your time...tony
    Hey Doctor Bob,
    I just bourght a 99 S1 vt wagon v6 auto with 110,000 kms on the clock and i was wondering what you would suggest to get a bit more squirt out of it ..? chip? if so what sort , intake or exhaust?,Iim open for ideas.....Thanx Dash
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…