Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My VX Supercharged 6

VXL67

Super6 - Ride The Lightng
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Supercharged 6
My VX Supercharged 6 - GOT MY 19's TODAY!!

Name: Matt
Model: 2001 VX Executive
Colour: Quicksilver
Bodykit: Standard but colour coded, Series II grills, VX SS headlights, black GTO style taillights, debadged
Engine Type: L67 3.8L
Engine Mods:FIT Ported M90, FIT A2A intercooler, FIT 19psi / 63mm pulley, FIT 1.9:7 rockers, 5/16"s pushrods,MSD coil packs and leads, NGK iridium plugs, rebuilt injectors, 81*C thermostat, FIT Type S induction with K&N filter, remote thermofan switch, MAF relocation with Kalmaker tune
Power: 268.6hp / 200.3 kw (note power figure was done with 17psi/ 68mm pulley, 1.9:1 rockers and unported blower)
Exhaust: Pacemaker headers, Magnaflow Hi Flow cats, 3" cat back
Gearbox: Auto with Billet servo
Diff: LSD with 3.73 gears
Wheels/Tyres: 19x8 XHP Shift's
Brakes: Stock, painted red
Interior: Painted dash facia, alloy door handles, boost guage
Stereo: Stock
Suspension: Unknown but lowered
Future Mods: Dominator Hi Stall, Alpine stereo equipment, camber kit and MAP tune plus plenty more to come........

This is a sneak peak of what she looks like at the moment. She has been living in the shed while ive been away with work so i get done what i can when i have the time.

Dyno Sheets (old tune with 17psi/ 68mm pulley, 1.9:1 rockers and unported blower)

A pic of the inside... My intercooler pipes...Painted rocker covers...15x7" Pursuit rims for the drags.

Some of my Stereo gear. Its all Type S Alpine, the sub box with the amp on the back has two 12" subs and all will be operated through my ipod.

My new wheels, XHP Shift's

Thats all the pics ive got of her for the moment, will have more up once things get rolling again and i get this engine sorted.

Cheers
Matt

Last edited:

cypher967

HSV VT 5.0 195i
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commodore S
Looks awesome man, its gonna look mad with those rims.

MikesVT

M&M =D
Reaction score
Members Ride
Nothing :'(
Thats awesome. The lights really suit it, great power, just great!!

jswan

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Executive 89'
you got a really nice car there, bet u get a fair punch of power out of the super6. good work:thumbsup:

Lumps of cheese

welcome to the machine
Reaction score
Members Ride
83 vh sle, 4x4 hilux, 03 monaro, 07 nightrain
Looks great mate, good mods to come too.

VXL67

Super6 - Ride The Lightng
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Supercharged 6
My New Wheels

Got my new wheels today! XHP Shift's 19x8's in gunmetal grey....i rekon they look trick with the silver paint, cant be happier with them! Pics dont do them justice size wise but they look huge in real life, well compared with the old 18's i had anyways lol. best thing about these rims is that the gunmetal grey center changes shades with different light. was a bit worried with my choice at first but once they got put on the car i new i did the right thing with my dosh.