Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

1.9:1 ratio rockers to suit Buick (non ecotec) V6's

crazybiker

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Commodore V6
Okay, well, I'm still very keen.

But roughly how much longer do I have before the offer expires?

MACE

Reaction score
Given your application we can supply you these no problems :) They'll be a different rocker that's all. PM us for more details.

Yeah there ready :D

So we can start taking orders now. We can do them for the price of $385 for only 14 days from now (10/06) or until 10 sets are sold, which ever comes first.

I think this is most generous given the amount of time and $$$ they take to built.

Nonetheless they're ready :D

Cheers
Steve

Okay, well, I'm still very keen.

But roughly how much longer do I have before the offer expires?

There are around 10 days left for this offer of which 4 people have firmly taken us up on through payment, leaving only 6 spots left (which ever comes first)

Cheers
Steve

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
Count me in on this deal :D

hsvanthony

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr acclaim 3.8ltr
ey mace i want a set for 385$.
do i pick them up or get them posted how do i go about paying etc?
what gains should i expect can anyone tell me there thoughts on rockers only just remembered about getting them now lol :)
regards ant

dtm11

Reaction score
Members Ride
VYII calais
been reading through this thread, im keen for $385 :)
got a mate with a charged vy and he says rockers were the best modd he did bar the charger of course lol
torque wise... :) good luck mace let us know.

Do you know what ratio was on the VY?
I found the roller rockers a a good performance modification to bump up torque and power.
Intrested in the ones Mace has as well. Hope we hear more news on this

hsvanthony

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr acclaim 3.8ltr
they were the highest ones you could get for the ecotec motor not sure exactly what specs... 1:98 or something lol?
his the one whos made me want them and cause theyre cheap and im tight on money atm im wanting them...:)

hsvanthony

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr acclaim 3.8ltr
just tryed to call steve from mace with no answer :( and txted him late last night to make sure i get a set with no reply :( hopefuly he gets back to me...

MACE

Reaction score
Count me in on this deal :D
Your deposit has come through so it's all good. The leaves 5 people left :)

Do you know what ratio was on the VY?
I found the roller rockers a a good performance modification to bump up torque and power.
Intrested in the ones Mace has as well. Hope we hear more news on this

The factory ratio on the VY ecotecs is around 1.65:1

ey mace i want a set for 385$.
do i pick them up or get them posted how do i go about paying etc?
what gains should i expect can anyone tell me there thoughts on rockers only just remembered about getting them now lol :)
regards ant

You can pic them up or we can post them we're easy. As for payment bank deposit would be best. As for gains it certainly opens these engine right up all the way to red line :)

just tryed to call steve from mace with no answer :( and txted him late last night to make sure i get a set with no reply :( hopefuly he gets back to me...

My apologies hsvanthony. It may have rung out yesterday as the line may have been busy. I've been a bit under the weather myself which has stuffed things up a bit (still am). As for contacting us my mobile I rarely use a mobile period now days as they give me real bad headaches. Case of quitting while I'm ahead on that front. Best number for everyone to contact on though would be our new 1300 number, which is 1300 GOMACE (1300 466 223)

Cheers
Steve :)

hsvanthony

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr acclaim 3.8ltr
:) put me down for a set if you could get your bank details to me via pm or something? and how much extra for postage, does this come with everything i need to just take old ones off and replace them apart from the value springs of course? should i pay first then wait for mailing :) very keen to get these in the car asap lol thanks steve