Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

1.9:1 ratio rockers to suit Buick (non ecotec) V6's

H1GHROLLR

CHEMICALLY SUPERCHARGED
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX CLUBSPORT R8 LS1
put my name down for a $385 set mate , also do we get them cheaper if i send ls1 rockers in exchange

LX_HATCH

Reaction score
Members Ride
LX Torana-Hatch
Put me down at that price with a set of the better valve springs cheers

vnmanual

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN S2 LE 5SPD 3.8
im still waiting patiently for a set (id rather they are correct and not rushed)
be patient people at least someone is bothering to make them for the old buick
please put me down for a set also mace

regards...

vxcalais_01

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX V6 Calais 3.8 2001
im still waiting patiently for a set (id rather they are correct and not rushed)
be patient people at least someone is bothering to make them for the old buick
please put me down for a set also mace

regards...

Exactly my point ^^^ Be patient, Mace never disappoint.

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
If some of you guys go back and read my earlier post you will note that running 1.9 rockers on a s1 buick engine is right on the limit of max valve lift with the standard valve train. With this in mind you must realise that no company is going to release a product onto the market unless they are 100% certain that the product isn't going to cause subsequent failures.

I'd be happy that Steve has invested a lot of time and money into producing a product that will perform well once released.

Bart

peckzz

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr series 2 v6
If some of you guys go back and read my earlier post you will note that running 1.9 rockers on a s1 buick engine is right on the limit of max valve lift with the standard valve train. With this in mind you must realise that no company is going to release a product onto the market unless they are 100% certain that the product isn't going to cause subsequent failures.

I'd be happy that Steve has invested a lot of time and money into producing a product that will perform well once released.

Bart

thanks just the words i was looking for

Darren

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
BYD Atto 3 / RAV4 Hybrid
Sam I would highly suggest you back off, it's clear you have no interest in these nor own any MACE products.

Such is life, things always get delayed, for me personally if I were going down this route on the assumption I had a car they would suit I would much rather someone get it right the first time than put them in and cause major damage.

The negativity has been bought to my attention by a number of members unhappy with the way you are harping on about it and it won't be tolerated.

hsvanthony

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr acclaim 3.8ltr
been reading through this thread, im keen for $385 :)
got a mate with a charged vy and he says rockers were the best modd he did bar the charger of course lol
torque wise... :) good luck mace let us know.