Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

110 km/ph in a 60 zone

Status
Not open for further replies.

vlv8vic

<---Brad Quaid = internet stalker
Reaction score
Members Ride
M5
Hairy Eater said:
i read in another thread that in some states when you get a speeding ticket pay by check and pay extra 50 cents or $1 .... gov will sent back a cheque to you for 50 cents or $1 ... but do NOT cash that cheque and the points will not ever come off your lisence... they didnt say how or why this happens...

as adam and jamie would say "myth busted"..... quiet a while ago. not sure how they deal with it, maybe they leave a credit with civics or something in your name, maybe they dont bother. either way i dont know if it ever actually worked but it certainly wont save you now.

as for teh original poster, take the punishment and piss off. i hope like hell you arent on our roads for a long time. i cant even beleive you are considering options for getting out of it with a lighter punishment. that alone tells me you arent ready to be on the roads. liek you said you are only 17. there is something to be said for bloody kids in other states being allowed behind the wheel.

i love threads like these... brings out the ********s who openly admit they are wreckless fools up for endangering the lives of anyone and everyone.

PaRaDoX

From the old days
Reaction score
Members Ride
BMW N54 Twin Turbo
ohh ohh there was a trick that used to work, you pay $1 extra on the internet, and see what happens is they send you out a check for $1 and u dont bank it.. now it holds up the paperwork untill you bank that check and the fine is complete... not sure if it still works

Boonz

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
green 355 VG ute
that wouldnt work in SA... motor rego is greedy and keep any extra money they see lol....

Just_Ice

Reaction score
Hairy Eater said:
I know I shouldnt help you cos you are "bloody idiot " ... but cos the copper was swearing at you I think he's a real arse hole ..... OK, only 1 of him against you and your mates ... seems to me the balls in your court ... whats the copper's evidence of you speeding? was he in full uniform ( wearing his hat) ... in QLD you can get off fines if the copper's not wearing his hat ( not in full uniform) ... I think if you can find a good lawyer, he will get you off .... NEVER admit you was speeding...

What an absolute load of crap..... Name one case where someone has got off because the copper wasn't wearing a hat.... God some people on here are full of it... Including this thread, doing that rediculous speed should not even get the time of day....
You only have to look at the recent death of The Great Peter BROCK to realise things do happen even to the best of us.....

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
Ludacris said:
What an absolute load of crap..... Name one case where someone has got off because the copper wasn't wearing a hat.... God some people on here are full of it... Including this thread, doing that rediculous speed should not even get the time of day....
You only have to look at the recent death of The Great Peter BROCK to realise things do happen even to the best of us.....

lmao, i love the "get off because he wasnt wearing a hat" idea.

Try it, your legal fee's will blow out the door just to get a harsher penalty for being a smartarse. To this day is till cannot work out why the hell people don;t just take the puinishment with the crime. Mentality of kids is so different now. It used to be you ****ed up, you deal with it, now it is you **** up, lets find a way out of it.

Boonz

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
green 355 VG ute
what i dont understand out of everything is why he didnt have his license confiscated on the spot for exceeding 45km/h over the legal speed limit???

thats the new laws and from what ive seen there is no exception unless its actually in an emergency....

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
-boona's@walking_pace- said:
what i dont understand out of everything is why he didnt have his license confiscated on the spot for exceeding 45km/h over the legal speed limit???

thats the new laws and from what ive seen there is no exception unless its actually in an emergency....

When is a licence ever taken ont he spot? Even serious drink/drug drivers keep their licence until court.

Boonz

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
green 355 VG ute
45 km/hover the legal limit and you can ahve it taken away on the spot... what i was told when i got done for speeding a while back

ill see if i can find thesheet of paper i got given by transport SA

m3taL

For what its worth.....
Reaction score
Members Ride
88` S1 VN, 5spd & 94' VR Wagon
Garth said:
think of it this way, you are doing 110 in a 60 zone, a little kid walks out in front of your car, the kid is dead, you live, the kid is dead, you live, i tell ya this much, if my little one walked out infront of a car doing that type of a speed in the local street or in a 60 zone, the driver had better hope he can hide, cause i would hunt him down and do things to his elbows that are just plain wrong

face it champ, your a idiot for doing that speed, you dont deserve a way out, there is no excuse, you chose to drag race, or what ever it was you were doing, you chose it, therefore you chose your punishment before you started. if you loose your licence, admit you buggered up, take the punishment, and get on with it, learn the lesson and dont do something so idiotic again.

Im with you mate... i was down at knox a few weeks back with my Kiddies and some Fk%^$ing Idiot in a commo (Ha Ha if it was someone here readin it) P-Plater (i was one once too and i done my fair share of stupid things But never where it was a danger to others) Went Flying past probably 70 ks as i know my 5spd does 60 in 1st and he got second as he went past bout 2ft away from my pram and little 5year old.... after i tracked him down and slapped him clean across the back of the head... i reckon he will slow down. Kids dont look at roads and think fast car... my hint mate Take it as it comes and LEARN....

Also i dont mean to sound liek a Grumpy old dad But the like Garth said you were Drag-Racing.... let alone on a CRUISE u ment it u were lovin it.... so face it u done wrong and u ment it..

PS. i bet ur mate didnt get busted......

ruredi

AVGJO3
Reaction score
Members Ride
'12 SS V Z Series Manaul Sportwagon
PaRaDoX616 said:
ohh ohh there was a trick that used to work, you pay $1 extra on the internet, and see what happens is they send you out a check for $1 and u dont bank it.. now it holds up the paperwork untill you bank that check and the fine is complete... not sure if it still works

lol...not sure if you can read but we already talked about this and its crap...

also I dunno why anyone on here would consider helping him or giving him ideas on how he might get off or reduced punishment...I think it just makes you as bad as him...u deserve it mate im sorry to say. Just take it on the chin and dont do it again...end of story. :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.