Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

110 km/ph in a 60 zone

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

chrgdstatesman

hey guys i learnt my lesson hard i was the person in the paper and on the news and on the radio about a month ago who got caught with his mate doing 174kmh in a white commodore (my new car) on the westgate freeway after the bridge. dont speed im copping it hard now ive got copz comein to my house interveiwing me and they tried to impound my car for two days under the new anti hooning laws but because my friend stacked my car the week after i got caught they couldnt get it to the impound, they took my mates car tho. i face three charges against me over a $1000 worth of fines and if i dont have a car i can loose my job. so speeding isnt the way to go. dont bother about reporting the cop because if u do end up going to court he will just apeal against u and say u were being a smart ass. if u do loose ur liscens u can apeal in court to get a liscens that permits u to drive to work and back. This is my third offence and if i regreat even turnin 18 and makin all the stupid mistakes of speeding that i did. i am learning to start to hate my self lol. give me all the crap u guys want coz i deserve it and it was stupid of me.

C

chrgdstatesman

also its 28 days that u recieve the letter that u loose ur liscens once u have payd ur fine not from the day u have been caught

C

chrgdstatesman

yeah it was 5700 dollars worth of damage to the front left. the radiator is ****ed and the it barly moves power steerin and aircon pipes have been moved back. i go to the cop if u do decide to impound it how do expect that i get it down there. he called me later that day after interveiwing me and told me i didnt hafta worry but my mate who was drivin next to me that night would get his car taken off him

Boonz

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
green 355 VG ute
mine got taken to the impound yard on the back of a tow truck and was picked up with a towtruck 2 days later??
at my expense u must of got a good copper...

C

chrgdstatesman

yeah they stoped using tow trucks about 2 weeks after they broght the law in because it was costin to much money. if u get ur car impounded these days it only costs $160 not the $400 or what ever it used to be. i was there when the first car got impounded it was my friend from noble park in the gold vt ss

C

chrgdstatesman

and yeah i had a great copper hes comin to visit me tommorow night lol have a chat about going to court.

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
chrgdstatesman said:
hey guys i learnt my lesson hard i was the person in the paper and on the news and on the radio about a month ago who got caught with his mate doing 174kmh in a white commodore (my new car) on the westgate freeway after the bridge. dont speed im copping it hard now ive got copz comein to my house interveiwing me and they tried to impound my car for two days under the new anti hooning laws but because my friend stacked my car the week after i got caught they couldnt get it to the impound, they took my mates car tho. i face three charges against me over a $1000 worth of fines and if i dont have a car i can loose my job. so speeding isnt the way to go. dont bother about reporting the cop because if u do end up going to court he will just apeal against u and say u were being a smart ass. if u do loose ur liscens u can apeal in court to get a liscens that permits u to drive to work and back. This is my third offence and if i regreat even turnin 18 and makin all the stupid mistakes of speeding that i did. i am learning to start to hate my self lol. give me all the crap u guys want coz i deserve it and it was stupid of me.

OMFG, moron alert, it took you being caught to realise that it isn't worth it?

:bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang:

Some people just don't deserve a licence

Torquen

Boost FTW
Reaction score
Members Ride
450+ HP FORD XR6T
hmmm, theres sum food for thought in this thread.

jolly_97

THE VACATIONER!
Reaction score
Members Ride
1992 VP Vacationer
ok, while we're on the topic of speeding...

I GOT DONE BY A BLOODY SPEED CAMERA DOWN A HILL!

lol i got done doing 65 in a 50 and the camera was parked just at the bottom of a ridge..

already got a $280 fine and paid it, they said they will send me something in the mail. when i went to the cop shop to ask about it they said court and 3 demerit points (outta my 4) so mehrm

im in SA and on my P's , what chances u think ive got at keepin my licence?

(i have a job and use my car to get to and from my job/skool)

ps. one of my mates got done, bloody idiot lost his licence for 12months (127km/h in a 60 zone) i gave him sooo much ****

cheers
Josh

Status
Not open for further replies.