Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

<--- 1991 Holden Vn2nV --->

MY_VN_2NV

Reaction score
Members Ride
1990 VN Executive
vn

hell yer fully sik mate haha. No it is nice lookin ride u got.:w00t:

D

dergib

car looks sweet mate, i hope my vp looks that good when its finished... the vz indicators look really good. got bigger wheels on the shopin list though??

1991_Vn2nV

Reaction score
Members Ride
91 VN Berlina & 03 VY Berlina
Ah nice.. My fuel pump died last night when I was tryin to go to work as well.

So my wheels might be a bit later, im getting the Bosch 044 Fuel Pump and a few other goodies while im at it and a professional service. I just really wanted them wheels for the next SA JC cruise :(

Last edited:

4PLAYN

Reaction score
Whats the difference between a service by yourself and a 'professional' service?? (dont flame, just wondering since i worked as a mechanic for a little while)

Spewing about the pump dude ... Hope you keep the wheels for the 20th man ... second hand fuel pump to get you to where you are suppost to go until after the wheels ;)

1991_Vn2nV

Reaction score
Members Ride
91 VN Berlina & 03 VY Berlina
haha nah grabbin the fuel pump cheap while I can... Bosch 044 pump, whiteline adjustable panhard bar, strut brace and a sway bar link upgrade kit... Will all be on by the end of next week.

And im gonna do the diff as well. Rebuilt with 3.89 diff gears... Hopefully before the next JC cruise if I can save fast enough?

I like getting a service done by a professional mechanic every now and again.One who's got those 20 years of experience I dont and has a hoist which I dont.

Theres a big difference between taking your car to a GOOD mechanic and having every mm of the car looked over for wearing bushes and rubbers etc. etc. and simply doing an oil change and changing some spark plugs, filters and coolant.

The way I loolk at it, small problems lead to big problems, so fix em while they are small. If I had a hoist or a pit I could probably do that myself too, but I cant have a good look at alot of my car.