Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

1996 Vs Acclaim (First Car)

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
Agree...looking very clean......

Omerta

Reaction score
Members Ride
95' VS Acclaim
Yeah man, the tint is great! except i found out my car had been tinted before so there are some glue patches under the tint now, but still looks good :) cheer mate.

haha, its an awesome bed spread! ...all in time mate, patience, well not really cause they are going on tomorrow ;) along with a new front tyre, you'll see why.

umm i think i got them from ebay just 500k h4 globes, like $15 a pair, not 100% sure but.

Ahhh spewing about the tint issue, does it look heaps bad tho? Thought there shouldn't be any probs there... he would of cleaned up all the windows before putting the tint on.

Boo to the front tyre as well!

Yeah true, all good... before my accident I was looking at getting some white globes.

so i got my justcommodore.com.au sticker, and i love it, i love the forum so i thought i may aswell rep it.

let me know what you think

I think..... you're a BASTARD! hahahaha.... (Only coz I was going to do something very similar) but once again, my accident ####ed up a lot of things :(

brad3394

Reaction score
Members Ride
1996 Vs Acclaim
Agree...looking very clean......

thanks mate!

Ahhh spewing about the tint issue, does it look heaps bad tho? Thought there shouldn't be any probs there... he would of cleaned up all the windows before putting the tint on.

Boo to the front tyre as well!

Yeah true, all good... before my accident I was looking at getting some white globes.

I think..... you're a BASTARD! hahahaha.... (Only coz I was going to do something very similar) but once again, my accident ####ed up a lot of things :(

they are alright, but not the best, i dunno maybe the guy was tired and stuffed up a few of the windows but its not bad at all just up close you can see abit.

yeah the front tyre was abit of a letdown, but i went to the tyre shop and got given a free stockie with a fresh new tyre, Mates rates (Y)

haha, sorry mate, i have wanted to do it for a while and now the other stickers are off i needed to replace them :) hope all is well mate.

Omerta

Reaction score
Members Ride
95' VS Acclaim
True... all good then, I have a few lil bubbles around the rear quarters - nothing major but!

Nice, always good to score some free **** ;) I'll forgive ya, this time... HAHA. Where did you order the sticker from btw? I seen the link somewhere on JC ages ago, bit never been able to find it again - Hook us up :p

brad3394

Reaction score
Members Ride
1996 Vs Acclaim
True... all good then, I have a few lil bubbles around the rear quarters - nothing major but!

Nice, always good to score some free **** ;) I'll forgive ya, this time... HAHA. Where did you order the sticker from btw? I seen the link somewhere on JC ages ago, bit never been able to find it again - Hook us up :p

yeah, i have a few really little ones on my back window but oh well, if it pisses me off ill get it re done.

yeah man, this mate always hooks me up!

have a look in this thread http://forums.justcommodores.com.au/parts-other-items-sale/108984-justcommodores-stickers.html, there is a website stated i think its tuff stickers, this is where i got mine. but they are pretty expensive just for stickers. goodluck :)

Omerta

Reaction score
Members Ride
95' VS Acclaim
Yeah true.. hardly worth it I reckon tho, unless you have really bad OCD or something :p coz you only really notice it when your looking hard for it. Cheers for the link :)

brad3394

Reaction score
Members Ride
1996 Vs Acclaim
Yeah true.. hardly worth it I reckon tho, unless you have really bad OCD or something :p coz you only really notice it when your looking hard for it. Cheers for the link :)

Haha yeh Im a bit OCD about my car, but it doesn't annoy me much.

Get a sticker man, but don't put it where I did haha

When your all good again man we gotta have a shoot of some sort.

Oh and just to keep you hanging, possibly a big update lined up for the next few weeks.

Omerta

Reaction score
Members Ride
95' VS Acclaim
Don't worry, I'm sure we all have our own lil bit of OCD haha. Yeah not 100% sure yet whether I'll still get a sticker... don't really know where I'd put it :\ Shoot sounds good, go for a cruise etc.. grab something to eat/talk **** :p

OHHHH - What could it be? ;)

brad3394

Reaction score
Members Ride
1996 Vs Acclaim
Don't worry, I'm sure we all have our own lil bit of OCD haha. Yeah not 100% sure yet whether I'll still get a sticker... don't really know where I'd put it :\ Shoot sounds good, go for a cruise etc.. grab something to eat/talk **** :p

OHHHH - What could it be? ;)

haha yeah, i know what you mean. yeah fair enough, i wanted to put it somewhere different.

yeah alright sick, sounds good. believe it or not but i was actually thinking about selling her this weekend.

umm well if you send me a message ill give you an insight.

Omerta

Reaction score
Members Ride
95' VS Acclaim
Sell the comanchero, why? :hmmm: