Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

1999 VS SIII S 5.0 Ute

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
Cheers mate that would be great!1!

If you have some phone numbers of decent wreckers I'll be all over it. I wont ask you to go in as I'm sure they can send photos of them easy enough.

2n4 mech wreck holden dismantlers.
Ph 0447037489

Even though I have posted up a mobile number, they do actually exist.

DBR Holden dismantlers

Ph 8285 9972

Active motor Wrecckers

8522 3222

Auto Salvage Recyclers

8186 0111

The offer is there if you need a hand over them...

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
o_O

Buy them all !

Sounds like a good idea....Then we can sell them at greatly increased prices....Interested in buying one off for $100...If you buy 2 I'll make it $75 ea....Bargain

whiskeytango

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS SIII 5.0
I got the new shifter surround from Rarespares and a gear knob from somewhere else last week.
The surround is a different color to my original surround and handbrake surround area though. Not sure if this is just because of age/fade and if the originals are supposed to be the same graphite blue color as well. Regardless it looks much better and the color is fairly accurate to the rest of the blue interior parts considering their age.
Also just ordered a new steering wheel and horn pad off the ebay separately cause every ****** sells them separate to make more money . Both look like they're in really good condition. Was $170 posted all up.

20210319_170633.jpg
20210319_164659.jpg
20210319_164736.jpg
20210319_164741.jpg
20210319_164748.jpg
20210319_164806.jpg
_1030996.jpg

Last edited:

whiskeytango

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS SIII 5.0
Mace sent me a refund of $350 a couple of weeks ago without me asking for one and apologized a heap. They also said it'd get done that week which it didn't.

I emailed them earlier this week and they didn't reply again. I emailed again a couple of days later and they replied they next day apologizing again saying hopefully it'd get done this week. I emailed back again on Thursday stating how long it'd been and that I hope it gets posted Friday. No reply again.

On 3 occasions since I purchased it at Christmas I have sent an email with no reply and was forced to send a second email days later in order to get a reply. Most of their replies come back at around 9PM also. It's like no one actually checks their emails at work and do it on the couch at home. I have had this problem with other enquires through them also. It is blowing my mind!

I said to them on Thursday that it feels like since they refunded me they have just put me down the bottom of the list. I've stated to them a few weeks ago not to bullshit me and give me an honest time frame. They stated to me on Feb 25 it'd be 7-10 days.

I've had to drive it a few times this week as I had to do the ball joints on my Falcon as one dropped on the rotor during the week and it's ******* pissed me off. I've spent over 5k in the past 3 months on it and I can't even ******* enjoy it cause it.

I have refrained from bitching on here about it but I'm all out of patience. Don't offer a service if you cant fulfil it!

whiskeytango

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS SIII 5.0
Just got home from a couple of weeks away and my new wheel was in. It's in near immaculate condition and I couldn't be happier for the price.

Also got an new interior light dome, engine wiring loom ziptie clips, door trim clips and new genuine ashtray.

The ashtrays a lot darker than the other one. Not sure if it's supposed to be or if there were multiple versions. Regardless it's not chipped or scratched so it's much better than the original.

I also have new V8 badges for the side fenders on the way and should show up Friday.

The interiors looks awesome finally. It Isn't perfect by any means but I'm bloody happy from where it started Next plan will be the handbrake boot and window tint as the drivers side is dying.

Today
20210414_160615.jpg

When I got it. Actually It had a plank of wood as the console lid this was a couple of weeks after that lol. It was thick with dirt and mud also lol.
VS12.jpg

VS11.jpg
VS13.jpg

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
You going to wire up the courtesy lights in the doors? I did mine and they look good when done.

Reactions: Lex