Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

1999 VS SIII S 5.0 Ute

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
Just need a good condition VS steering wheel and I'll be done with the interior. Anyone have one for sale?

I don't have one but do you want a few contact numbers to places where you might be able to get one? If you want contact numbers I could check the steering wheels out at which ever place you choose to ring

Balls in your court

whiskeytango

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS SIII 5.0
I don't have one but do you want a few contact numbers to places where you might be able to get one? If you want contact numbers I could check the steering wheels out at which ever place you choose to ring

Balls in your court

Cheers mate that would be great!1!

If you have some phone numbers of decent wreckers I'll be all over it. I wont ask you to go in as I'm sure they can send photos of them easy enough.

someguy360

Reaction score
Members Ride
Various
I'm heading to one of our good self serve ones over the weekend here in SA, I'd be happy to keep an eye out for a decent one and ship it to you if thats of any help :)

They usually have 200 odd commodores in stock at any given time, surely there will be a decent one.

whiskeytango

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS SIII 5.0
I'm heading to one of our good self serve ones over the weekend here in SA, I'd be happy to keep an eye out for a decent one and ship it to you if thats of any help :)

They usually have 200 odd commodores in stock at any given time, surely there will be a decent one.

Holy **** 200!!!

If you find a good one at a decent price. Say around $200 (I dunno what they're averaging). I'll send you money on the spot for it! I'll send you my number.

You guys are legends!

someguy360

Reaction score
Members Ride
Various
Holy **** 200!!!

If you find a good one at a decent price. Say around $200 (I dunno what they're averaging). I'll send you money on the spot for it! I'll send you my number.

You guys are legends!

No worries mate, I'll keep a look out.

On their price list looks like standard steering wheels are $25.

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY

Which UPI are you going to?