Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

2001 VX Commodore HVAC LED Install - PLEASE HELP

Commodore Driver

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Commodore
Hey.. Call me an Idiot but...

I Just bought my first car (2001 VX Commodore) and wanted to do a full LED conversion.. I have now done everything except for the HVAC unit which I have no clue about.. The LED's I recieved in the kit (wich I am told they are the right ones) will definitely not just slot in where the old bulbs were taken out.. I saw a couple posts for a VT/VX conversion but it just doesnt look the same as mine..

PLEASE HELP.. I WANT TO PUT MY CAR BACK TOGETHER AND DRIVE!!

Thanks

Attachments

• $_12.jpg
    $_12.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 204

getmo29

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Olympic Edition S2 3.8
take the globe out of the old holders and put the led's into them its a bit tricky.

BlackVXGTS

Reaction score
Members Ride
GEN-F2 GTS A6, VS Clubsport 185 A4
Looks like you purchased the incorrect size. You need T5 size. The ones in your picture look like T4 or T3. Also LEDs are directional so you have to put them install them in the correct way or they won't work. Test them before you go putting everything together. If any of the LEDs don't appear to work, take them out, turn them around 180 degrees and reinstall.

Commodore Driver

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Commodore
Got It Sorted . They came In a Kit for VX.. Just Had to open the HVAC up further to get to the circuit board and solder them on.. Thanks =)