Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

2005 VZ Storm S Ute Turismo Blue

Whitesack07

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX S
look for ccruzin on here, its a tursimo blue sedan with Yellow calipers, im going to paint mine when i can be bothered to do it, was going to do it about a month or two ago just haven't been bothered yet lol, they suit it well i think, but thats just what i think

SUP3RST4R_DJ

Reaction score
Members Ride
2011 MY11 Holden VE SSV Ute
yeah i was looking at he's they look pretty good haha ill do mine when i can be bothered getting the paint, having no money doesnt help hahaha

Whitesack07

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX S
yeah i was looking at he's they look pretty good haha ill do mine when i can be bothered getting the paint, having no money doesnt help hahaha

Yeah mate i can relate to having no money, sucks big time lol, got a interview on wednesday for a new job, hoping to get this one, its a 4 year linesman apprentice with Essential Energy :)

Drawnnite

Obviously Unsensible
Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 Vs Ute
good luck for it. if you get it youll definately learn a fair bit.

make sure to show us some pictures when you paint the calipers.

SUP3RST4R_DJ

Reaction score
Members Ride
Yeah mate i can relate to having no money, sucks big time lol, got a interview on wednesday for a new job, hoping to get this one, its a 4 year linesman apprentice with Essential Energy :)

oh yeah thats the go mate, good luck with it, ive got a mate who does that and he really enjoys it too, should be good money aswell ;)

@ Drawnnite yeah i will do mate

Drawnnite

Obviously Unsensible
Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 Vs Ute
ive got a mate who does that and he really enjoys it too, should be good money aswell ;)

any big commercial/industrial electrical apprenticeship has the big goods =P
and the massive tax bill that goes with it *sigh* (but hey buy "work related" stuff and claim it all back)
and if you have smarts about you salary sacrifice, it does bring that bill down a little bit (you pay less tax on super then you do if your earning over x amount) =P

im loving your car btw. that blue does look amazing.

Whitesack07

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX S
any big commercial/industrial electrical apprenticeship has the big goods =P
and the massive tax bill that goes with it *sigh* (but hey buy "work related" stuff and claim it all back)
and if you have smarts about you salary sacrifice, it does bring that bill down a little bit (you pay less tax on super then you do if your earning over x amount) =P

im loving your car btw. that blue does look amazing.

Sure does man, but im willing to pay that tax if im gonna be getting good money haha, not much work related stuff i can buy, most of it is given to me from the company haha, which is good in a way, they will let me know in a few days

SUP3RST4R_DJ

Reaction score
Members Ride
@ whitesack sounds good mate, let us know aye

also a bit of an update on my ute

i had DRL LED strips installed before, but was in a rush doing them so when i put the bumper back on it pushed the strip back and ended up destroying one of the strips, so i ordered some more off ebay, if anyone is interested in them this is the link: eBay Australia: Buy new & used fashion, electronics & home d

so i had the day off today so i figured id fix them up

DSCF0863.jpg

DSCF0865.jpg

DSCF0866.jpg

DSCF0867.jpg

here is with the LEDs off just to show how unnoticable they are

DSCF0869.jpg

i also wired in a switch so i can flick them off at night or whenever i want to

pics dont do them justice though so ill take some more tonight and upload them

also i have to run bogan spec stockies on the rear for a while due to this hahaha:

DSCF0875.jpg

DSCF0874.jpg

DSCF0873.jpg

DSCF0872.jpg

thanks for looking :)

SUP3RST4R_DJ

Reaction score
Members Ride
Too many camber burnouts! Haha.

haha nah i never did any burnouts in this lol scared of blowing a tyre and too tightass haha

most i did was spin it in the wet lol got a bit dangerous after a while and i didnt wanna get defected on them, id rather look like a loser and roll stockies on the back.

also i found a nail in the drivers side tyre, surprisingly it didnt loose pressure, but theres no point spending 20 bucks to fix it when the tyres bald anyway