Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

2008 VE SS Upgrade

akidakix

Reaction score
Members Ride
2008 VE SS
Hey guys long time reader first time poster!

I recently purchased a 2008 VE SS ImageUploadedByTapatalk1366114682.032553.jpg and absolutely love the car, it's the first time I've ever owned a Holden let alone a V8 (ex cop car) and it drives like a charm!

Anyway, I was looking at doing a few things to the car purely to enhance my enjoyment of the car, exhaust system, ss induction, sound system and wheels etc.

I'm looking at spending about 4-5k, all up, I pretty much have the sound system ready to go with x2 12" kicker subs, mono bloc, kicker amp, I'm going to buy a new head deck and JL audio fronts and back.

For the rims at first I had my heart set on these ImageUploadedByTapatalk1366115191.224974.jpg 20" ve hsv gts genuine, but after looking at some of the awesome cars on this forum I came across someone's car that they had put up and I'm really tossing up between the 2 with the only problem being I can't seem to find them on the Internet.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1366115305.452664.jpg

If someone can help point me in the right direction for these I'd be really thankful!

I'm also unsure of what mods to get, I really want to give my SS a real beefy sound to it, as it is at the moment it sounds ok but not really beefy enough for my liking, I just have absolutely no idea on where to start or what to do, I just want to get it right the first time.

I'm really happy to be apart of the Holden family and this was probably the best purchase I have ever made!

So please any advice is more then welcome and I look forward to posting further on this forum and becoming a regular!