Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

2008 VE SSV Sportswagons Rubbish

ScoHar

Jizz in my pants
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Senator
hahaha dumber things have happened in the past. Even so, I'd talk to the dealer about it in the first instance. Those pics look pretty bad to me.

Reaper
\\

but still not the point. i'd like to know if anyone else has experience these problems now, you've got me thinking

Last edited:

ScoHar

Jizz in my pants
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Senator
anyone with a sportswagon like this?

Johnsy

★★★★★
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SS Wagon & VF SV6 Ute
The thing that might get your boss is they will point out in 3 years time ( if that's when you turn them over )

That they are out of allignment they have been in a crash and repaired ect to knock value of them as trade in's... so i would report it to them now...

btw... any jobs going there ? wouldn't mind a SS that i can thrash and wreck for a company car... lol

ScoHar

Jizz in my pants
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Senator
The thing that might get your boss is they will point out in 3 years time ( if that's when you turn them over )

That they are out of allignment they have been in a crash and repaired ect to knock value of them as trade in's... so i would report it to them now...

btw... any jobs going there ? wouldn't mind a SS that i can thrash and wreck for a company car... lol

LOL SS are the budget ones, we've also got a 02 GTS 300kw 6spd monaro, 39 rebuilt ford deluxe with 18's and 20's, Range Rover sport supercharged, my boss drives a turbo mini, and my workmate (son of boss) drives a AC Cobra (when he can),

Cars go back in 2 years time, but they treat us pretty well there, plus if anything goes down I can pull these pictures up again. they didn't notice heaps of stuff on our VY SS wagons that we traded in, and they were BAD after the abuse.

Forgot to add 61 Mark 2 zephyr, currently in restoring process.

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
Maybe these 2 were on the Toll Truck that rolled a few weeks back haha.

davey g-force

I'm a sceptic...
Reaction score
Members Ride
02 RX7 S8 Spirit R 13B TT & 2013 Audi A3 1.8T DSG7
Wow, that's pretty bad. I've had no such issues with my sedan (yes, I bit the bullet and upgraded to a brand new SSV btw guys).

I reckon Holden might save the duds for fleet buyers, hoping that (just like your boss) they don't care.

Johnsy

★★★★★
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SS Wagon & VF SV6 Ute
Wow, that's pretty bad. I've had no such issues with my sedan (yes, I bit the bullet and upgraded to a brand new SSV btw guys).

I reckon Holden might save the duds for fleet buyers, hoping that (just like your boss) they don't care.

Very nice Dave about time:thumbsup: although i think you copied me on the colour this time;)

we must be crazy going from silver to black lol

ScoHar

Jizz in my pants
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Senator
just a random question, why does everyone put MY infront of the year of their car? it confuses the hell outta me, thinking im looking at subarus all the time.

ScoHar

Jizz in my pants
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Senator
also to throw another spanner in the works just noticed the rear bumper has been cut to fit the tow bar, holy cr*p my 92 is like that didn't expect it on a new car.

for comparative reasons I have picture of new commodore & picture of my old beast, they got the cutting a bit better on the new ones but thats about it.

Attachments

• 10-12-08_1601.jpg
    10-12-08_1601.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 707
  • 10-12-08_1602.jpg
    10-12-08_1602.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 622

tommo82

Non-donating member.
Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 HSV Senator
All normal.

My VE HSV has panel misalignment everywhere.

HSV Official response: "We know they don't quite fit properly". Not bad for an $85000 calais-v

Disgraceful. I feel your pain.