Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

2008 VE SSV Sportswagons Rubbish

Calaber

Nil Bastardo Carborundum
Reaction score
Members Ride
CG Captiva 5 Series 2
I often wonder if poor assembly is indicative of poor morale amongst employees who face an uncertain future because of the economic downturn and dropping demand for Commodores generally.

It would be pretty hard to remain focussed on presenting a quality product if you weren't sure you were going to have a job in a few weeks or months. The talk of GM's woes in the US wouldn't help matters either.

Hunter SS

Growing Old Disgracefully
Reaction score
Members Ride
2006 VE SS
i am on my second VE and both were exceptionally well finished. You must have a monday car. I also know of several others with VE's... Omegas and SV6 and nobody has a problem.

ScoHar

Jizz in my pants
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Senator
i am on my second VE and both were exceptionally well finished. You must have a monday car. I also know of several others with VE's... Omegas and SV6 and nobody has a problem.

thats monday carS.

tomholzy

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS II
MY doesnt exactly mean what year a car is made, it refers to holdens model year as in changes, etc For example I bought a VE in late 2008 but it was a MY09 model, meaning it had the MY09 upgrades, etc, whatever they may be, I think 6 airbags, etc...