Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

22400 car service : 2006 SV6 VE ?

Martbar

Reaction score
Members Ride
2016 VF Series 2 SSV Redline.
The service warranty booklet, the coupons only go to 210,000 kms. For V6 & V8 engines. Hopefully it will show some of the things that require attention. I don't know how mechanically minded you are, but do as much as you can yourself.

White beast 2023

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 Commodore
The service warranty booklet, the coupons only go to 210,000 kms. For V6 & V8 engines. Hopefully it will show some of the things that require attention. I don't know how mechanically minded you are, but do as much as you can yourself.
I suck at mechanical side of the car I'm probably just going to have to find a place that I can get all this done I'm going to have to do some research on this but I definitely know I'm going to have to do a major service as I said previously I'll be going somewhere else definitely not holden to get a done, and just Pray there's not many problems once they get it completely finished:eek:

Dayvo

Because i can
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 Series 2
I suck at mechanical side of the car I'm probably just going to have to find a place that I can get all this done I'm going to have to do some research on this but I definitely know I'm going to have to do a major service as I said previously I'll be going somewhere else definitely not holden to get a done, and just Pray there's not many problems once they get it completely finished:eek:
Ask mates and friends where they get their cars serviced and are they happy with the service and price.

lout

Reaction score
Members Ride
VXii Executive V6 , VYii Adventra LS1
i reccomend Lyons automotive
pickering road mulgrave

White beast 2023

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 Commodore
i reccomend Lyons automotive
pickering road mulgrave
I finally called up the please today unfortunately something really shocked me apparently they will be shutting down the shop completely as apparently the major mechanic just died or something happened so I don't think this mechanic or company will be around any longer because I called them earlier today and asked him about a service and they told me what happened :eek:

Which means I'm gonna have to start looking at other places now because I was hoping to get my service done at this place but now I'm going to have to look elsewhere Now.

White beast 2023

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 Commodore
My first car service tommmorrow the day I'm dreading :confused: but I know at the same time it's needs the be done , I was going to get it done at the place at Mulgrave but something happened to the company,so I'm just going to get it done at ultra tune Glen Waverley where I got my so called sensors fixed , they said it's minor service but it's going cost $300 to just about $500 for that service.

Hoping for the best hopefully, hopefully I don't have much issues have been treating my new car with respect apart my back end , but I've been treating this car way better then my previous cars.