Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VE Series 1 SV6 270k Service

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 Sportswagon
Hi All,

My SV6 Series 1 (6 Speed) is due for its 270K service. I‘m wanting to do this service myself.
I no longer have my service book so I’m not sure what is needed to be done in this service.
The car has been fully serviced by Holden up until now so everything else should be up to date.

Does someone by any chance have a list of what is required for 270K service (and potentially the next few services)?

Thanks heaps in advance!

Cheers.

FalconF16

Reaction score
Members Ride
2011 SV6 Commodore Sportwagon
Have a look on Ebay.You might be able to buy one there.

vr304

Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 ssv manual
The owners manual doesn‘t go that high mate I believe the last entry in mine (series 1 ssv) is 190k

greenacc

Searching for the billion
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Berlina
Sadly, it might pay to assume that it is due for a major service even if it's not. That way once you have done it you know where everything is up to.
I would at least change engine oil, transmission fluid, diff if you can and all the filters unless you check the air filter and it still looks clean. Then check brake pads and fluid as well.
A friend over told me whenever he's buying a second hand car, if anyone pulls out a full logbook he gets worried because he knows the car has never had a proper service in its life LoL;)