Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

300rwkw vs 300rwkw

karlos

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX S S/C & BA XR6T
Since when were you discussing the price of the vehicle.

They're in direct compitition and one is faster then the other. end.

Exactly...

I stirred the pot in some of your other posts too,not that im stirring here obviouslly.
IMG_0760.jpg

kuzman89

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 ute
Did you have on hand or two hands on it..........Usually I get mauled by plenty soon as my opinions are "not correct"but after an hour going by and only one person lol'ing I think its pretty safe to say I spoke some sense.

This is no argument by the way it was a lesson on schooling for those that want to absorb it.

Lastly,dont feel the need to tell us your a younging as its more than obvious.

Theres a point in there somewhere... oh wait, my mistake :)

arronm

Reaction score
Members Ride
FPV F6 VF Redline WGN
xr6 with 5 speed 390nm can't beat the Sv6 with 350nm. At best it's pretty much equal with a $2000 option.

Talk about fail, lolllll

Ive driven both these cars and the falcon with more torque is the nicer car to drive. Even if the commodore is faster who drives flat out every where anyrate. Its the torque thats pins you in the seat. Anyrate if you wanted performance you wouldnt buy either of these cars.

soop

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 SS Commodore Series II
Ive driven both these cars and the falcon with more torque is the nicer car to drive. Even if the commodore is faster who drives flat out every where anyrate. Its the torque thats pins you in the seat. Anyrate if you wanted performance you wouldnt buy either of these cars.

Where do you live? I want to shake your hand.

CSP

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
my car
xr6 with 5 speed 390nm can't beat the Sv6 with 350nm. At best it's pretty much equal with a $2000 option.

Talk about fail, lolllll

Ummm... You can't buy a current XR6 with a 5 speed. The Auto is the $2000 option not the manual. Get your facts right. XR6 M6 easily beats the SV6 manual. Auto models, the XR6 also wins.

WogBoyz

435rkw/590rwhp
Reaction score
Members Ride
08 VE SSV M6 Ute

+1 couldnt have said it any better mate, as soop said where do u live? i want to shake your hand too lol

CSP

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
my car

Where do you live? I want to shake your hand.

/thread

who cares which shopping trolley is 0.1 second faster than the other?

+1 couldnt have said it any better mate, as soop said where do u live? i want to shake your hand too lol

:rofl: So much win at the end of this thread... I miss one day and so much entertainment... :p hahahaha! GOLD! Or should I say, TRUMPED!

karlos

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX S S/C & BA XR6T
You mean I spoke some form of sense this time fella's?