Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

300rwkw vs 300rwkw

karlos

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX S S/C & BA XR6T
have any same day/condition xr6's vs sv6's? No didn't think so.

LOL for $2000 the difference is only 0.1?? Faillllll ahaha and I don't see a timeslip.. bigger fail.

Jumping to conclusions? You stalk my profile then ask if I'm young? ahahaha CREEP.

Asking if your young was being sarcastic due to your comments......Its quite obvious of your age to many of us.Basically I was alluding to getting of the net and learning something else other than Commodore Forum crap everyday and not being so "one eyed/tunnel visioned.

If you bothered to read the thread the next page shows timeslips and dyno results.You fail here but I guess you will have an excuse.Its not a factory opyion to go to page two and read a little before firing the gun.(I MADE A FUNNY)

So whats your response to the Ford being cheaper even after the $2000 option and quicker.I see it like this.

Holden has a more expensive car that is slower.

Ford has a less expensive car that is faster.

Its not that hard to get your head around it is it.You will still sleep knowing your SI silly DI is slower yeah?

A "WINS A WIN"

karlos

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX S S/C & BA XR6T
HMMM this one is off the topic too lol

Long as people get a laugh I dont care,my expense or not.It is boring as bat s#$t Monday.

My post about the Shelby and Camaro was but.Ill get flamed for that too more than likely.

kuzman89

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 ute
They are evenly priced lol.

Look on Holden and Fords main web address. $37k each, + $2k for the ZF in the xr6 50th ann. Err that makes it more expensive then the Sv6.

FAIL :D

kuzman89

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 ute
btw, I'd own an F6/miami in a heartbeat, I just think its pretty funny how a car with 40nm less torque and supposedly inferior gearbox is pretty much on par with the FG zf xr6. Not to mention smaller tyres.

A guy on the LS1 forums with 20's managed a 14.6, so definetly room for improvment.

Either way, feel good loosing an argument to a "youngin"? :D

karlos

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX S S/C & BA XR6T
They are evenly priced lol.

Look on Holden and Fords main web address. $37k each, + $2k for the ZF in the xr6 50th ann. Err that makes it more expensive then the Sv6.

FAIL :D

I tend to not beleive everything I see on websites,dealers pricing is totally different everywhere and the site you loked at is not relavent.

LOL,keep hanging onto that $2000 option that makes the comparrison unfair to you whilst I compare Holdens flagshaft VE 6cyl 6speed auto and the Fords flagshaft FG 6cyl 6speed auto.Is that not apples and apples.

Also,do you ever have a technical answer for someones reply when they give facts and figures instead of FAIL der timeslip or its not real der der.....
IMG_0766.jpg

soop

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 SS Commodore Series II
Since when were you discussing the price of the vehicle.

They're in direct compitition and one is faster then the other. end.

CANYONERO

Likes Cheese...
Reaction score
Members Ride
V8 6spd wif MOMO leavaa.
ummm what were we talking about again?

karlos

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX S S/C & BA XR6T
btw, I'd own an F6/miami in a heartbeat, I just think its pretty funny how a car with 40nm less torque and supposedly inferior gearbox is pretty much on par with the FG zf xr6. Not to mention smaller tyres.

A guy on the LS1 forums with 20's managed a 14.6, so definetly room for improvment.

Either way, feel good loosing an argument to a "youngin"? :D

Usually I get mauled by plenty soon as my opinions are "not correct"but after an hour going by and only one person lol'ing I think its pretty safe to say I spoke some sense.

This is no argument by the way it was a lesson on schooling for those that want to absorb it.

Lastly,dont feel the need to tell us your a younging as its more than obvious.

Last edited: