Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

5sp vs ute!! first car :D

ParkwayDrv

Slave to the game
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SSZ
Will look nice man. Are your steelies 15x7's? If they are and you wanna get rid of them let me know ;)

ParkwayDrv

Slave to the game
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SSZ
ahh ok no worries man, they have something like 7.00JX15 stamped on them i think, if they are chaser's anyways :p

sawychri06

Reaction score
Members Ride
d22 navara
hey mate i got a setuper low fronts 4 my car can you explain how you installed then like possibly in detail i dont mind even if you can pm how to do it cause the (how to front springs thread) has no pics and is hard to understand without them would you be able to if possible
:D

MADDNE33

Reaction score
Members Ride
1999 vs ute series 3
chucked the rims on just to see how they would look and realised my brake area needs some desprerate attention, so i hit it with the steel brush on the drill and came up alot cleaner and then painted my calipers :)

P240710_1544.jpg

major rust on the hub :/

P250710_1534.jpg

cleaned up and caliper painted

P250710_1534_01.jpg

with the rims on, and yes all 4 calipers were painted haha

ChappyVS95

Reaction score
Members Ride
95 Holden Commodore VS Ute
The ute is lookin clean man, those breaks came up pretty shiney..yeah thats a nice height i think ill go superlows all round, scrapage not too bad? i love havn clearance for now haha

MADDNE33

Reaction score
Members Ride
1999 vs ute series 3
haven scraped once yet, touchwood hah. Im still on fagg learner plates so i dont get to drive it as much as i wish but not long till the [P]

my mate has a vz exutive with 4wd suspension and hits speed bumps at full speed wich is pretty funny, but not for the car haha