Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

83 VH 202, Yellow. Hopefully Future project.

Jonno

:)
Reaction score
Members Ride
;)
haha stalking u for sure bro

ur utube vid u posted on the side ther was a dh vid! Ahaha
i used to ride too

Jedwards

Reaction score
Members Ride
VH Commie
ahaha oh yeahh.. whoopss..
yeah i do a bit of everything but film like nothing...
ahkayy, your from vic aye? plenty of good hills there for dh, one of dads best mates lives there, hes a break mechaninc and all he does is breaks, apparently he doesnt work on **** cars, so mines off the list /:

Jedwards

Reaction score
Members Ride
VH Commie
ahaha ari..
I got mine from repco for like 20 bucks, i think any other colour than white or original yellow looks silly in these old girls.
I am now saving up for a replacement so i can change it back. Although i think it is quite funny being a tosser.... sometimess....
Jonnoo, where did you get your headlight replacement globes from? any auto store?
Also, does anyone know how to fix the ciggarette lighter socket, when the ciggarette lighter becomes loose and when an attatchment is fitted can short circut and destroy the fitting.. Happened to my i pod charger.. -________-
The lighter bit works, its just not securely in the socket/fitting and its fairly annoying.
Thanks.

Jonno

:)
Reaction score
Members Ride
;)
i brought new globes phillips +80% or some **** they were 70 bucks but before them i had some sca globes that were quite good

and i dont have a ciggy lighter i stole the power source for something else :p

ari666

250,000 hits
Reaction score
Members Ride
1966 impala, R32 GTR

Jedwards

Reaction score
Members Ride
VH Commie
Cheers Jonnoo. Im planing to get the front apron changed over this weekend, but saying that, i doubt ill end up doing it.
Ahkayy, thanks anyways ari, i would assume id have to take the dash panel out, since i dont have any books, care to give me a breif description of what to do to get the panel/face out? A few screws, and some small pannel pullers or small flat screwdrives should be used to unscrew then lever it out right?
Cheeers again.