Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

99 vt fuse diagram...pleeasssee help

accentstencil

Reaction score
Members Ride
WH II Caprice, 5.7 2018 Equinox LTZ V
sorry another hijack of the thread, but it saves making another one for a related problem, my headlights on my 02 caprice dont turn off anymore when set to auto when i turn off the ignition and open the door, i remember reading on here a couple yrs ago that you can even set a timer on them so they turn off X amount of seconds after you lock the car, anyone know how to do it i tried looking for the thread but couldnt find it

also does anyone else have the issue when they lock or unlock their car, only about 1 out of 15 times my horn beeps as i lock/unlock my car, but it doesnt even beep normal its like a half arsed lazy beep...

cheers,
Walesy

Below are the instructions for the lights. No mention in the owner's manual about the horn.

Attachments

• Light settings.jpg
    Light settings.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 1,710

Mick1988

W.A. Cruise Moderator
Reaction score
Website
www.sarichtechnology.com
Members Ride
Too many to list......
Get fuses from any auto shop (supercheap ect). The fuse layout is actually slightly different if you car is a series 1 or series 2 also.

saegs

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Acclaim S2
Anyone herd of an FJ fuse? i have got a wiring diagram out of a workshop manual which shows a "FJ fuse" but cant seem to find it its the fuse the protects the starting circuit dont really want to pull my loom apart to find it

Cheers,

Justin

timmy8372

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
holden vn wagon
sorry guys but in place of the interior illumination fuse i have a wired plug there thinking it to my alama or somethink how do i go about changing it ? because im got my glovebox light working but no interior light or boot light and i heard it short when i change the light globe and it touch the boot metal :mad: