Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

_-WAGG1N-_ bags 20s custom interior - being rebuilt with the works!!!

vn_v6

Blumpkin
Reaction score
Members Ride
87 vl limited edition
how much the bags set you back? im planning to bag mine in the future

wagg1n

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT stationwagon
cheers mate lol you'll be waitin a while i think its gonna take me at least a year, but should be pretty crazy when its done this time...

The bag kit set me back about $5200 but that was about 18mths ago, i think yhey're a bit cheaper now. My kit also had all the extras (auto levelling, dual speed valves, dual compressors, dual tanks).

Check this site out i think it has most prices too:

Tubular Suspension Systems

sweefu

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Berlina V6 / R31 Skyline
Looks really good mate, what sort of volume are you getting with the stereo? is everything running off 1 run of 0awg?
Cheers.

wagg1n

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT stationwagon
The wagons been put on hold til after i get back from my trip to qld at the end of feb, I have to talk to some engineers and stuff about some things i wanna do, but wanna wait til i'm actually prepared before i go see them. So i'm just researching and drawing stuff up at the moment.

Looks really good mate, what sort of volume are you getting with the stereo? is everything running off 1 run of 0awg?
Cheers.

Umm not too sure how much i was getting outta the system, but when it was only 2 subs i was getting low 140's, that was in a box built to specs though... this setup was a lot more for looks and sacrificed on output a bit.

Having said that this setup sounded a hell of a lot better than my old setup, which was basically half of what i have now, even at high volume the bass wasn't overpowering the actual music.

Oh and i had a run of 0g for the system and a run of 0g to the engine bay for everything else, upgraded all the engine earths, and 4g from each amp, then 2 0g back to the battery.

wagg1n

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT stationwagon
pulled the rear suspension and crossmembers out today to rebush everything with nolathane and i'm gonna respray the undercarriage now that its not a daily, powdercoating all my control arms orange too... also in the process of hunting down a k frame for the ls1, anyone know where to get one...

skinnaa

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT II Berlina
very nice mate, love the bagged wagon look + the interior... do you know how much the guy in hastings charges for a full leather retrimmm? on a VT..

wagg1n

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT stationwagon
ahhh i ripped all the interior out and took it to him, so all he did was trim the parts and i put it all back together, i paid about 7500 total that was 4 seats, 4 door trim inserts, dash, center console and lid, glovebox, fuse cover, and roof lining...

skinnaa

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT II Berlina
alright thanks, i'm getting mine done by John at Fine Cut in Berwick, $2200 for all the seats including the door trim inserts. red leather with checkered black stiching, might do the roof lining in red suede down the track.

i love your car, who's idea was it to install those lights in your roof lining?? thats so cool, i have those lights in my house!! they must light up the whole car! got any pics of it at night?

Troy5L

building a lemon
Reaction score
Members Ride
Gu patrol td42
Car looks very nice man, looks like alot of hard work and money has gone into it and it has sure paid off, prob one of the nicest VT wags goin round!!!

Havent seen ur car around before, i live in somerville but occasionly venture into hastings...