Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

_-WAGG1N-_ bags 20s custom interior - being rebuilt with the works!!!

wagg1n

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT stationwagon
Hey everyone i haven't been on here in a loooong time so thought i'd just start fresh and chuck up the latest pics of my VT wagon and some info. enjoy

Name: Dan

plates: WAGG1N

Colour: phantom mica

Bodykit: vy clubsport

Engine Type: V6 ecotec

Engine Mods: SS inductions cold air intake

Power: dunno yet

Exhaust: pacemaker extractors, stock cat, 2.5" mandrel bent exhaust

Gearbox: stock

Diff: stock

Brakes: stock

Suspension: TSS full FBSS airbag system, dual speed valves, accuair auto levelling, dual tanks, 4 compressors!

Wheels/Tyres: 20" 20+

Interior: orange leather interior, including coulsen seats, dash, all pillar covers, doors and roof lining, black carpet, orange led dash conversion. Chrome plastics.

Other Mods: VZ SS guard flutes, clubsport shape monaro headlights, custom taillights, Full LED exterior globes, philips diamond vision headlights.

Stereo: Alpine DVA 9965 HU and 8.5" touch screen
ipod connection
2x Alpine type-r 6.5" splits front
2x Alpine type-r 6.5" rear
4x Alpine type-r 500WRMS subs
2x AlpineMRD-M1005 amp (subs)
2x AlpineMRV-F545 amp (speakers)
full stinger 0ga expert series wiring, distribution blocks, and RCA's
optima yellow top

Build Period: 3 years and counting

Future mods: WAGG1N is gettin another rebuild this time with a manual LS1, shaved bay, hidden wiring, polished engine, revised interior, lots of one of a kind bodywork, VY dash with all digital gauges, mildly detailed undercarriage and a respray... looking into the costs of twin turbo too. Its a lot of work but i'm planning long term this time probly won't be done til easternats 2011!

Let us know what you think guys, any feedback or suggestions to make this build as good as possible will be greatly appreciated...

DSCF1151.jpg

DSCF1150.jpg

DSCF1149.jpg

DSCF1146.jpg

DSCF1143.jpg

DSCF1145.jpg

DSCF1141.jpg

DSCF1140.jpg

DSCF1139.jpg

DSCF1117.jpg

DSCF1138.jpg

DSCF1147.jpg

vx aiden

Reaction score
Members Ride
vx executive s1 or s2 not sure
amazing!!!!!

wagg1n

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT stationwagon
thanks for the comments guys, i live in hastings atm, but been shiftin around a fair bit lately... the interior was done by westernport trimming in hastings coz thats where the car always is. Cam, the owner does really good work and is very reasonable on prices.

Lol the rear bar looks **** in these pics because the wheels didn't fit under the guards, thats why i replaced them, every time i dropped the car down it would pop the sides outta the back bumper. I'm goin a VX senator sig front bar, maloo skirts and i'm still unsure bout the rear bar, all plastic though this time i'm sick of fibreglass.

And the cars got no tint coz i don't wanna hide the interior...

Rolla_Rolla'

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ke30 Rolla'
wow dude, nice bags, those 20" suit the car well, the interior is a real hit in the face when you see it.... I like it :D

Nice work dude keep the updates coming, ill be watching this thread :D

wagg1n

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT stationwagon
yeah i loved those wheels but they got really oxidised and the chrome was peeling off so i had to get new ones, now that the cars off of the road the new wheels are goin on my daily, so i'm thinkin of gettin another set of the jestalt3 for the wagon when its done, just get them machined to the correct offset this time...

The interior still had a bit of work in those pics and i never got to fix the boot install properly, but that will all be sorted this time round. I wanna put the amps in a false floor with orange carpet, and where the amps are now ill have a frame thing with two tanks the 4 compressors and a 20" screen.