Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Access to wrecker's yards

VrWagz1

The Wagon on Wheels..
Reaction score
Website
www.wagzhome.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
VE SSV MY09 Auto Wagon
The one at Yallah, off the side of the highway, can't remember what its called, will let you around the back if you ask nicely.

Whats the one at Wacol like? I drive past it all the time and it looks huge.

How long since you been to yallah, its been gone a long time now. Thats the one i mentioned thats now closed and moved to the danics complex.

the collector

the collector
Reaction score
Members Ride
rodeo dual cab
wreckers

its crap but
they are running a buisness you must remember,they have a stack of quality assurance issues,epa issues,oc health and safety issues as well as insurance premiums for people to aimlesly wander their hard of 2 stacked wrecked and damaged cars.
then you have the thieves and wankers who cannot remove something correctly and do more damage
those days are gone unless you work in the automotive industry or know someone who does
cheers

maldotcom2

Reaction score
Members Ride
Cammed mafless VS Calais 5-speed.
Wow, can't believe some of the wrecking yards have such strict rules.

My wreckers have no entry fee and only request that you ask the price before you remove the item. Probably just to stop people saying "I spent an hour getting this out myself and i have to pay $X "

As for OH&S, you can climb all over the cars, a worker even lifted the front end of a VS with a forklift while i got underneath and moved a stand around.