Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Adelaide July Cruise

Status
Not open for further replies.

Indy_387

Reaction score
Adelaide ppl, hows it goin. Indy & subdue looking into organising another JC cruze shortly would ppl like 2 post a interest in gettin the justcommodores forum together for a cruze 2 victor. more info 2 be posted soon.

C

Corbin83

Victor cruise sounds good to me, if can get car back on road by then. Would be nice to drive down there without my ex nagging me the whole time, lol. Will keep a lookout for more details...

RVN 355

Reaction score
Members Ride
91 VN SS 355
Hey Indy_387

Ill be there bro of course.... Hope we can get alot more jc members 2 this cruze... Be busy organising the cruze and setting a date for the victor cruze.... Hope 2 c some new faces and some old ones :rofl: ...

NORTI

Reaction score
Members Ride
Wildtrak
Which weekend in July?? & day or nite cruise? are we doing anything when we get there (if day cruise) ??

D.

Indy_387

Reaction score
dannc said:
Which weekend in July?? & day or nite cruise? are we doing anything when we get there (if day cruise) ??

D.

Most likely day. Perhaps a BBQ or something... but it is TBC.

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
same as Fuz, as long as its a sunday.

remember, someone has to PM me when you know! lol

or tell me on msn

NOGEN 3

Reaction score
Members Ride
That'd b pretty cool-all clubs united for 1 HHHHHUUUUUGE cruise...I can only try...

V

VNBOY

VPSS57 said:
That'd b pretty cool-all clubs united for 1 HHHHHUUUUUGE cruise...I can only try...

honestly if you really want to have a good cruise, i say we go through town on a saturday night, with as many clubs together as we can, calais turbo clubs the holden commodore club ( of course), and the rest, it would be good to feel like you own the town, all the ricers will look in shock and say " OMG that car has 8 cylinders :O thats like twice as many as me :O )

after that they will all go and eat rice, make fake blow off valve noises, and make bodykits out of gladwrap :p

RVN 355

Reaction score
Members Ride
91 VN SS 355
VNBOY said:
honestly if you really want to have a good cruise, i say we go through town on a saturday night, with as many clubs together as we can, calais turbo clubs the holden commodore club ( of course), and the rest, it would be good to feel like you own the town, all the ricers will look in shock and say " OMG that car has 8 cylinders :O thats like twice as many as me :O )

after that they will all go and eat rice, make fake blow off valve noises, and make bodykits out of gladwrap :p
Dont Forget flashy lights,tape on our un painted front spoilers, milo tin exhausts, 20inch hub caps, take a 9" grinder to our springs lol and hmmmm and dont forget 20stickers on the fender.. plus 2litres of Orange juice. HE HE (wok in a box 4 dinner guys?)

Status
Not open for further replies.