Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Adelaide July Cruise

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

VNBOY

subdue said:
Dont Forget flashy lights,tape on our un painted front spoilers, milo tin exhausts, 20inch hub caps, take a 9" grinder to our springs lol and hmmmm and dont forget 20stickers on the fender.. plus 2litres of Orange juice. HE HE (wok in a box 4 dinner guys?)

how forgetful of me sorry subdue.

honestly though where is this gonna happen :)

oh btw it would be better if they had 2 litres of milk, cause they could mix it with the milo from there exhaust, and maybe on the shopping list they could even have brand names such as "MILO" and "SO GOOD",

if its orange juice it has to be "Nippys" (not a racist comment, well kinda but in good spirit)

another reason to go through town would be to see how well behaved we are.

this would be good press, maybe we should get someone to film it from the club and then we can approach some tv channels, or even take some pics and someone could do a write up.

if we could get a spot in the car section, then maybe we could get some good press and turn the current "hate" status of Commodore clubs in SA.

B

brock/owna

personally i dont think going through town is a good idea to much traffic we will get seperated by lights and if u invite the media there is allways one ******** who wants his car on tv, media will focus on that and every one will have to deal with the repocusions a better idea invite media to a controlled enviroment as can u garentee that all will behave imajine this u in a group some bloke lights it up cops cant get to him but see that u are in a group will they say oh well we will get him next time or is this gonna piss em off and the next car they see will cop it

Last edited by a moderator:

Julie

moderator- for now anyway
Reaction score
Members Ride
Blown VT Calais 355 + SC VY V6
Good to see our members wanting to get together, once you guys get the cruise details sorted I'll move this to the cruises section. :)

V

VNBOY

brock/owna said:

this would be good press, maybe we should get someone to film it from the club and then we can approach some tv channels, or even take some pics and someone could do a write up.

if we could get a spot in the car section, then maybe we could get some good press and turn the current "hate" status of Commodore clubs in SA.
personally i dont think going through town is a good idea to much traffic we will get seperated by lights and if u invite the media there is allways one ******** who wants his car on tv, media will focus on that and every one will have to deal with the repocusions a better idea invite media to a controlled enviroment as can u garentee that all will behave imajine this u in a group some bloke lights it up cops cant get to him but see that u are in a group will they say oh well we will get him next time or is this gonna piss em off and the next car they see will cop it[/QUOTE]

interestingly quoted message :p

good point, i didnt really think of that.

RVN 355

Reaction score
Members Ride
91 VN SS 355
Julie said:
Good to see our members wanting to get together, once you guys get the cruise details sorted I'll move this to the cruises section. :)
Thanks i Appreciate the support and me and Indy_387 really enjoy what this forum has 2 offer and have a passion for our commodores and cruzing. I still got some more work 2 do for the SS before its ready. Im guessin cruze will be 2,3,4 weeks away but ill be sure 2 post some info when me and indy orgainse it.

RVN 355

Reaction score
Members Ride
91 VN SS 355
VNBOY said:

honestly though where is this gonna happen :)

oh btw it would be better if they had 2 litres of milk, cause they could mix it with the milo from there exhaust, and maybe on the shopping list they could even have brand names such as "MILO" and "SO GOOD",

if its orange juice it has to be "Nippys" (not a racist comment, well kinda but in good spirit)

HE HE :) nice comments on the ricers. Ill be speaking 2 indy shortly and orgainsing the date for the cruze, just doin the final touches 2 the ss before the cruze date. Premoting Just Commodores would be good for the forum and 2 show people that not all commodore drivers wanna do burnouts and hoon. I will see if i can get hold of a video camera or even a dig camera 2 post some pics on this forum and show the SA Commodore attendance 4 the Just Commodores Forum cruze for july. I really hope that alot more people make the effort to show up this time.

VZLAD

Reaction score
Members Ride
vz
VNBOY said:

Hmm well I dont agree with thats staement at all.. from what I have read my understanding is that ONE club is under the spot light not all Commodore clubs in SA..

RVN 355

Reaction score
Members Ride
91 VN SS 355
TigaMite said:
Hmm well I dont agree with thats staement at all.. from what I have read my understanding is that ONE club is under the spot light not all Commodore clubs in SA..
Yeah ur right RCK the club with the bad reputation @ the moment. The other clubs in SA dont seem 2 get in trouble. See What Happens, are u interested in a gather of jc members for a group cruze in Adelaide?

VZLAD

Reaction score
Members Ride
vz
subdue said:
Yeah ur right RCK the club with the bad reputation @ the moment. The other clubs in SA dont seem 2 get in trouble. See What Happens, are u interested in a gather of jc members for a group cruze in Adelaide?

Yep if you can accept an elder lmao :unsure:

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
The fact people have read what was in the paper, explains alot about your personallitys. Of Course there going to print what sell.

I'm out for this cruise, for obvious reasons!

Status
Not open for further replies.