Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

AFL - Sledge your opposition.

Who will win the 2012 AFL Premiership?

• Total voters

Wombles

Cars cost too much.
Reaction score
Members Ride
'72 LJ Torana, '95 VS Acclaim and V8 wagon
Damn these teams and multiple premierships..
Theres a hint for you delish.

Delish-VY

Banned
Reaction score
Originally - Eastern Suburbs - Melbourne, Currentl
Members Ride
2003 VY S pack
Damn these teams and multiple premierships..
Theres a hint for you devlish.

Well you didn't complain about not having won any at all so you"re not a dockers supporter, I think adelaide, port adelaide and the doggies are the only single premiership holders, my money is on the doggies.

alpha_au

Reaction score
Members Ride
vt ss
Well you didn't complain about not having won any at all so you"re not a dockers supporter, I think adelaide, port adelaide and the doggies are the only single premiership holders, my money is on the doggies.

Adelaide won in 97 and 98, back to back premierships ;)

Delish-VY

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 VY S pack

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
Lol the your time statement wasn't meant in a provocative way it was just shorter than saying since you were born. I just honestly couldn't remember any richmond flags while I"ve been alive. 08 grand final for me was a great day, watched the GF... then went out to my mates 21st the same night where I met my girlfriend, so we won a GF and I got a GF on the same day, now living together.

Also the nickname thing...lol I can't say that I"ve ever heard that nickname but the colours aren't the best, did you name we used to be the mayblooms? yeah tough name bro come at us!! lol.

All good mate...I wasn't trying to be provocative with the quotation marks either. More than anything it emphasises how rubbish Richmond have been over the last 30 years with our only finals appearance during that time being in 2001.

That's the reason you couldn't remember seeing any Richmond flags lol.

I've got a couple of very good mates who are both mad Hawks supporters and they still talk about the '08 GF. I remind them that they haven't beaten Geelong since though....they usually change the subject then lol. Sounds like it was a good day for you !

Yep...I knew you used to be called the Mayblooms way back when.

And I still can't get over the fact the we passed on Buddy in the draft for Richard Tambling. :( The Richmond recruiting guys back then should never work in the AFL again !

Delish-VY

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 VY S pack
We beat them on the the day that mattered. lol.

Also buddy hasn't done anything....surprising tambling hasn't gone back-to-back with brownlows:whistling

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
Is Hamish Macintosh Greg Norman's love child ?

Demonica

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS clubsport
Finally...I believe the Hawks used to have (and sometimes still do) a nickname of the Poos & Wees ! lol

LOL yup they were really scraping the bottom of the barrel when it came to team colours. I hate hawks with a vengeance but definitely are one of the best teams in the game. Look forward to the day they go back to sucking but that's not going to be any time soon >.<

Delish-VY

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 VY S pack
LOL yup they were really scraping the bottom of the barrel when it came to team colours. I hate hawks with a vengeance but definitely are one of the best teams in the game. Look forward to the day they go back to sucking but that's not going to be any time soon >.<

Pretty rare that people actively dislike hawthorn, but yes hawthorn and essendon have had some good games...I loved that "line in the sand" game haha, we were getting pumped by like 40 points so at half time brereton went into the rooms and "inspired" the boys....resulted in an all in brawl, took me back to the 80's. Games gotten too soft lately...as much as you don't want bully douchebags to go round knocking people out....violence is still so very entertaining.