Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

AFL - Sledge your opposition.

Who will win the 2012 AFL Premiership?

• Total voters

Demonica

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS clubsport
Pretty rare that people actively dislike hawthorn, but yes hawthorn and essendon have had some good games...I loved that "line in the sand" game haha, we were getting pumped by like 40 points so at half time brereton went into the rooms and "inspired" the boys....resulted in an all in brawl, took me back to the 80's. Games gotten too soft lately...as much as you don't want bully douchebags to go round knocking people out....violence is still so very entertaining.

Lol throwback to the ex. We do have some good brawls with them though :D

Totally agree its getting too soft but that seems to be the case with all footy codes unfortunately :( Obviously I don't want to see people being knocked out but nothing wrong with a bit of pushing and shoving

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6

Delish-VY

Banned
Reaction score
Originally - Eastern Suburbs - Melbourne, Currentl
Members Ride
2003 VY S pack
Unless they go around wacking little mouthy sh*ts like Hayden Ballantyne

See above...+1 for Matthew Scarlett

Lol I watched that crappy sports show that has santo n ed n that other guy on it, they were saying there should be different penalties for hitting ballantyne..and he should also be fined extra for cue jumping in front of all the other people that want to smash him.

monkeys437

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Stato l67
I'm a mad Richmond supporter and 6 year member and its been a tough time for me all these years. Only 2 finals campaigns in my life time and plenty of time spent in the bottom 4.

I'm just hoping for a competitive run against the Pies this weekend. With a bunch of kids in our backline against a collingwood forward line packed with gorillas things could get real ugly.

Delish-VY

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 VY S pack
I'm a mad Richmond supporter and 6 year member and its been a tough time for me all these years. Only 2 finals campaigns in my life time and plenty of time spent in the bottom 4.

I'm just hoping for a competitive run against the Pies this weekend. With a bunch of kids in our backline against a collingwood forward line packed with gorillas things could get real ugly.

Best you can hope for is good signs from future leaders...but in honesty I would said you'd be lucky to get within 50 points.

monkeys437

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Stato l67
AFL isn't really football we all know soccer is the only real football!

The only sport in the world where a major score can ONLY be scored off the foot is AFL. So that's the only real football. A sport where balls are bouncing off guys heads to score a goal isn't football

monkeys437

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Stato l67
Best you can hope for is good signs from future leaders...but in honesty I would said you'd be lucky to get within 50 points.

Agreed. If we get within 5-6 goals, beat them in brief periods, compete in the midfield and score 80-90 points I will be very happy

Delish-VY

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 VY S pack
The only sport in the world where a major score can ONLY be scored off the foot is AFL. So that's the only real football. A sport where balls are bouncing off guys heads to score a goal isn't football

I laugh when a mate of mine calls NRL or any of the rugby codes "football", I just laugh and tell him...kicking the ball less than 10 times in a whole game...yeah I can see why they call it football. ....idiot lol.

pjdm1980

Shut up Jr I'm thinkin!
Reaction score
Members Ride
E1 GTS BUILD NO# 007, GQ Patrol.

Oh, I'm such a troll! LOL