Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Afl

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
Agreed.
I reckon the pies at the G would have been a much harder task for the cats so I reckon the cats are pretty happy with tonight's result.

I'm tipping Geelong by 6 goals. They've been the best side for most of the year.
Cats might win, but got to remember they have the highest score of getting into the finals of any team in the last 10 years and not taking out the prize....

F1Aussie

Reaction score
Members Ride
2011 VE SV6 COMMODORE
Cats might win, but got to remember they have the highest score of getting into the finals of any team in the last 10 years and not taking out the prize....
I think they would have to start favourites though, I just hope Sydney didn't play their GF last weekend just to get into the big dance

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
Cats annoy me so I hope Sydney wins.

afstruct

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Maloo , 2002 Monaro
I'm a swans fan , so no guessing who I'm going for !!
Having played and beaten both Melbourne and Collingwood late in the home/and/away was worried and wouldn't have been surprized if beaten when it really counts.
E.G.= look at the NRL =, last round Souths verious Roosters = apart from holding a home final =e.g. doesn't mater.
Roosters win and a week later = rematch = Souths win the 1 that counts.

Not so worried this week = but that might mean I'm very delusional !!!

I remember sitting on the hill ( when it was a , well a hill ) with one of my brothers , and they weren't going too well and unloved and no one else was any where near us ( the crowd was so small ).
I also remember ( can't tell u wot year but in the 90s ) , youngest brother follows Essendon ( he's lived in Adelaide since late/80s ) .
He flew up for a Sydney/Essendon match , ordinary weather , the 3 of us go to , swans wins , he's wearing my bright yellow work raincoat with Qantas all over the back of it and a Essendon scarf.
The number of people that said sorry to him as we left and seamed to mean it !!! = unlike now recon they'd be more passionate and shxtstirring/rub it in.

RamsayAsmc

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vz wagon
Im Mick a Hawthorn Supporter. should be a good Grand final , im split between Buddy and Smith, who do i want to win at another team , Geelong will be hard to beat .

F1Aussie

Reaction score
Members Ride
2011 VE SV6 COMMODORE
Im Mick a Hawthorn Supporter. should be a good Grand final , im split between Buddy and Smith, who do i want to win at another team , Geelong will be hard to beat .
Interesting news that has come out of Hawthorn in the last 24 hours......

MrBags

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z SERIES
Yeah, don’t expect great things from a club who chooses the colours of sh1t and p1ss is the lesson to learn here.