Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Afl

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
'18 should have been easy for you.
The most feral western Australians, vs a bunch of cuddly happy panda bears.

You need to remember Richmond and Collingwood are mortal enemies.

F1Aussie

Reaction score
Members Ride
2011 VE SV6 COMMODORE
I hope the swannies win. There are two teams I despise in the AFL, the cold pies and the cats. Has anyone even seen a Collingwood supporter with a full set of teeth? Lol, they must be worth quite a bit of money on eBay if there is any, must be rare. :p

Deuce

Super Stock
Reaction score
Members Ride
'94 VR SS V8
I hope the swannies win. There are two teams I despise in the AFL, the cold pies and the cats. Has anyone even seen a Collingwood supporter with a full set of teeth? Lol, they must be worth quite a bit of money on eBay if there is any, must be rare. :p
Settle down.
I have all my teeth. Yes a few fillings and 1 crown. But a full set (minus wisdom's)

I'm going for the cats. I despised them a decade ago *cough 2011* but when I saw saints and (was it swans) on Anzac day in Wellington, the old couple in front of us were Geelong supporters and so nice I had to forgive the cats.
I don't have anything good to say about the swans. Or Sydney as a whole for that matter.

F1Aussie

Reaction score
Members Ride
2011 VE SV6 COMMODORE
Settle down.
I have all my teeth. Yes a few fillings and 1 crown. But a full set (minus wisdom's)

I'm going for the cats. I despised them a decade ago *cough 2011* but when I saw saints and (was it swans) on Anzac day in Wellington, the old couple in front of us were Geelong supporters and so nice I had to forgive the cats.
I don't have anything good to say about the swans. Or Sydney as a whole for that matter.
Wow, you must be worth a bit then, hehe. It is funny how we dislike a team from whatever age and then that seems to stick with us forever. My MIL is a one eye Collingwood supporter and she barely has any teeth, not sure if it is cos she is 86 or just a pie supporter, lol. Okay I will leave it there.